Chapter 18:

When Harry awoke, it wasn't to the loud blaring of an alarm, but the soft whispers of Draco Malfoy calling his name.

"C'mon Scarhead, you need to get up now."

"Five more minutes please", he mumbled into his pillow.

"Potter", Draco said sternly as he rolled Harry over.

This backfired profusely because Draco didn't think Harry could look any cuter than he did on a normal day, but with his messy bedhead and sleepy eyes, Draco was enamored.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Harry asked raspily, squinting up at Draco.

"I'm thinking about how atrocious your hair looks."

Nice save Draco.

"Mhmm. It does that."

"You need to get up darling."

"Tangled and cuddles?"

"You said no to me earlier, the offer is now off the table."

"Hmmph", Harry responded with a pout.

"Stop being cute, I do not want to face the wrath of Mrs. Weasley. I'm trying to make a good impression."

"Being cute is in my nature sweetheart", Harry replied as he stretched out.

"Let's finish up your cake, and then we both have to get ready."

"Yes Prince."

Lazily, Harry made his way downstairs, glasses skewed on his face. Washing his hands, he made quick work of the cake, only taking 10 minutes to finish it up.

"Thank you", he spoke, breaking the silence.

"Whatever for?"

"For keeping me grounded."

"Of course. It's what I'm here for."

When Harry smiled up at Draco like he was the only person in existence, it made everything worth it.

"It's one thing to say it, but it's another to mean it."

"I'm a man of my word."

Nodding at the staircase, Draco got the message and followed Harry up.

"Which shirt do you think? Normally I wear black, but I should wear another color right? Green screams Slytherin though doesn't it? I don't think red is appropriate either. Where is Pansy when I need her, I'm having a full blown crisis."

Harry knelt down next to Draco and began looking through his bag.

"Is this directly linked to your closet?"

"Yes it is. It makes my life easier."

"Brilliant."

As Harry dug through Draco's bag, Draco headed back to Harry's closet.

"Potter!", Draco yelled.

"Malfoy!"

Harry quickly popped out of the bag, shirt in hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you, I got excited that we like some of the same bands. I don't have any band shirts, this is an utter travesty."

"Really? A lot of people don't like my music taste. I'll write you a list of what else I like."

"Likewise."

"How do you feel about purple?"

"I own something purple?"

Harry snorted and tossed Draco the shirt.

"I'll try it on I suppose."

After Draco headed off to the bathroom to change, Harry changed into the flannel. He laced up his Converse and then started fixing his hair in the mirror.

"What do we think? I don't hate it."

With a witty remark on the tip of his tongue, Harry's eyes widened at the sight before him. Draco looked amazing in black, but he owned the color purple.

"Do you hate it? I'll go change-"

"NO!"

"No?", Draco asked, head tilting to the side in confusion. "You made a face so I thought it looked bad."

"Not at all. You look fantastic. Brilliant!"

"Really?"

"Purple is definitely your color."

"I'm trusting you here Potter."

"As you should."

"Does my hair look okay?"

"You look perfect. Relax."

"I need some firewhiskey."

"It'll be okay. Just don't eat anything the twins give you."

"Very comforting Potter."

Hugging Draco tightly, Harry prepared himself for an interesting evening. Grabbing the cake in one hand and Draco in the other, he apparated them both to The Burrow. Draco was clutching two bottles of wine for dear life.