Chapter 17

Gaege POV:

I got back home and went to the living room.

I called Officer Razz to... Take away... Hiro's parents, and he got them out of the house. I got a vacuum cleaner and cleaned up the broken glass. I also taped some cardboard over the broken window. I grabbed some rags and bleach, and I started cleaning up the blood. I kept thinking about earlier. Seeing Gabby injured, Hiro getting Knocked out, and Narrator... Don't even get me started there. I could feel tears burning my eyes again.

I quickly cleaned everything else up and I went to my room.

I shut the door behind me and I collapsed in tears. Narrator getting hurt was my fault. He got hurt, and now I can never forgive myself. He'll hate me forever, and Eddie probably will too. I kept crying and let it all out. Not caring how much noise I made. I was the only one home anyway.

Narrator POV:

Eddie and I got home around 10 at night. We could hear crying from upstairs. No, not crying, more like sobbing. "Do you hear that?!" Eddie asked me. "Is that crying?" I asked him. We both looked at each other wide eyed. "GAEGE!" We both bolted upstairs and we went into his room, where we heard the crying coming from.

We saw Gaege sobbing on the floor. "GAEGE!" Eddie and I yelled, and we sat down by him. "Gaege, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Y-You two hate me, Don't you?" He asked us. Hearing him ask that shattered my heart. I mean, I could never hate Gaege, Ever. "No Gaege, why would you ask that?" I asked him. "You got shot! And I'm the only person to blame! You wouldn't of gotten hurt if it wasn't for me! I SHOULD OF BEEN THE ONE THAT GOT SHOT!" Gaege sobbed. Eddie and I wrapped our arms around him. "Gaege, please. Don't say that. No one should of gotten shot." I told him. "It's no one's fault Gaege. You didn't do anything to hurt Narrator." Eddie reassured him. "I-I don't know." Gaege said and he looked down.

I looked over at Eddie, and he looked over at me. Both of nodded at each other. We knew now was the right time. We leaned in towards Gaege And That My Cinnamon Rolls is Chapter 17 of All Alone. I hope you liked it and I'll... Wait, what do you mean I'm not supposed to break the fourth wall?