Chapter 16

Gaege POV:

Eddie and I were in the hospital waiting room.

I kept crying, thinking that Narrator getting hurt was my fault

I kept crying, thinking that Narrator getting hurt was my fault. "Gaege, I promise you: Narrator getting hurt is not your fault." Eddie told me. "B-But... He wouldn't of gotten hurt if it wasn't for me!" I sobbed. "Gaege, he jumped to save you." Eddie told me. "But-But it should of been me! I should of been the one that got hurt!" I cried. "Don't say that." Eddie told me and he wrapped his arm around me comfortingly. "No one should of been shot. But at least Narrator's still alive." Eddie reassured me.

A nurse came into the room. "Are you here for someone named Narrator Oats?" She asked us. "Yes we are. Can we see him?" I asked her. "Unfortunately, since it's late, we can only allow one visitor at a time." She notified us. I looked over at Eddie. "Go. He's your boyfriend. He'd want to see you more." I told him. "I'll tell him you said Hi, and I'm sure he'd like to see you soon too." He told me, and he went with the nurse.

Eddie POV:

"I'm sure he'd like to see you too." I told Gaege and I went with the nurse. The nurse took me to Narrator's room and I knocked. "Come in!" Narrator told me, and I went in.

"Hey Mi Amor

"Hey Mi Amor." "Hey Honey bunches!" "How ya doing?" I asked him. "I think I'm able to go home tonight, so that's good." Narrator informed me. "That's good to hear." I responded. "Where's Gaege?" Narrator asked me. "He's in the waiting room. The nurse said only one visitor at a time, since it was late." I answered him.

Gaege POV:

I was still hanging out in the waiting room. Ayden and a bunch of the others showed up. "Hey guys." I told them. "Hey Gaege, I guess you're here for Gabby too?" Ayden asked me. "Yeah, I'm not sure how she's doing, though." I told him. "She actually just called me a while ago. She said that she just had surgery, and she's ok now." He informed me. "Oh thank God." I said and calmed down a bit. Another nurse came into the waiting room. "Any chance any of you are you here for a Miss Gabriela Anderson?" She asked us. "We are." Ayden told her. "We only allow one visitor at a time, but I'll allow your son to go back with you, since he's a minor." She told him. "Thank you." "No problem, and are you also here for Hiro Prescott?" She asked me. "I am, can I go see him?" I asked her. "He's still knocked out, but sure!" She told me, and she took me to his room.