Chapter 3

Stormie POV:

I stood at the end of the ship by myself.

I stared out at the sea, lost in thought

Did Josh... Care about me? He told me he wanted me to stay with him and the others, even if Felix didn't want me here. Aww, who am I kidding? He doesn't care about me. No one ever has.

Josh POV:

We were waiting to arrive home. I glanced around at everyone else;  Narrator was holding up Gabby, her holding her broken rib. Gaege sat next to them, keeping the both of them company. Ayden sat with Reekid, his arm wrapped around him, comforting him. Seán stood with Ryan and Lewis, talking about what video games to play sometime, probably to take their minds off the Raiders earlier.

I noticed Stormie standing at the end of the boat by herself. I wonder what she's thinking about. Maybe about leaving home? I'm not sure. I walked up next to her.

"Hey, Stormie." She looked up at me. "Whatcha doing up here by yourself?" She looked back out to the sea.
"I keep thinking." She questioned me. "Why didn't you want me to go back? Back out there, in Florida?"
"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You could have let me go. You could have left me behind. But you didn't; why?" She asked me.
"I couldn't abandon you. I didn't want you to get hurt... Or worse." I explained. "But why? Why do you care so much?" She asked me.
"You're a kid; no kid should be stranded out there."
"Well, the entire orphanage left me behind." Stormie's eyes went wide, realizing what she had said.
"Wait, or-"
"Don't. I don't need or want any sympathy. But fine. Yes, Orphanage. My parents died when I was a baby. And I grew up there." She admitted. "Just... Don't tell anyone... Alright?"
"Alright. I won't. I promise." I reassured her.
"Well, thank you for being reasonable." She responded.

Gaege POV:

I was sitting by Narrator and Gabby. Narrator was holding her up. "We're almost there, Gabby. We'll get you help." Narrator reassured her.
"Oh, crap! I gotta call a doctor!" I pulled out my phone, calling nine guan guan.

911: 911. What's your emergency?

Gaege: We need an ambulance. Our friend has a broken rib.

911: What's your location?

Gaege: We're currently on a boat, but we're heading to the Atlantic Seaport.

911: Alright. Help is on the way.

Gaege: Thank you.

I hung up the phone, staying with Narrator.

-Time skip back to shore brought to you by Ghetto Grocery Bag-

"GUYS! WE'RE HERE!" Siren called out from the cabin. She pulled up to the dock to let the others get off. I stayed with Gabby and Narrator to help them. "Gabby, can you walk?" I asked her. Narrator and Gabby both got up, but then she collapsed.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOW OW OW!" Gabby clenched her rib, sobbing.