Aftermath

"Meeting in Command. Coin's orders." Finnick shoved his way to you and Peeta.

"We'll follow you," you glance at him and back to Peeta. He grabs my hand. You press through, but you can't get to Command that easily. People are crowding around Peeta. They won't leave Finnick alone. They have no idea it was you.

You arrive. "Finally," Coin grumbles.

"Everyone was shoving and pushing us! You can't hold us to that!" you growl at Coin. "Isn't in a law that YOU wrote?!" 

A long, profound silence occurs. Coin looks mortified. Finnick's mouth is on the floor. Boggs has steam coming out of his ears (No, not really). Plutarch. . . looks like himself. Fulma is hissing in Plutarch's ear. Johanna is her happiest. Beetee looks impressed at something. Peeta is just staring at you, probably proud. 

You continue. "I'll have you know that your citizens have been worrying about the whole production you have going on. Some of them don't trust you. One of them is me." You storm out, Peeta following you. Before you ultimately leave, you turn around and stick your tongue at Coin.

"If you had a Mockingjay. . .I guess you don't now," you spit at her.

"That's what we need, Ms. President!" Fulma consults Coin. You dash back to your Compartment, longing for peace and quiet. Something you don't get around 13. Much like coffee. 

"Avery-" Peeta starts.

"I think I need some alone time right now, Peeta," you stutter. You walk past him, giving him a slight kiss on the cheek. You look out of the corner of your eye to see him gently touch where you kissed him. You slam the door behind you. Then come the tears.

You wake up at 5:00, Peeta rubbing you and dashing around everywhere. 

"What happened? What happened to my other clothes? Why are you cleaning? What's going on?" You shoot out questions.

"Well, I came to check on you an hour ago, and you were sleeping in a very scary pool of blood (Taken from the first Hunger Games. Lol I'm such a geek). So I cleaned it up, and changed your clothes."

"Wow, Peeta," you get out. "Thank you."

"S'okay," he replied. He walked to you and felt your forehead. He gasped. "Avery, you're delirious! I need to get you to a doctor." He picks you up, baby style, and starts sprinting.

"Mrs. Everdeen? Prim?" he shouts.

"Peeta! What's wrong with Avery?" Primrose, Katniss' sister, dashes out.

"She's delirious with fever!" Peeta laid you on the medical bed. Prim took your temperature.

"Oh my gosh. . ." Prim gasps. She shows Peeta the temperature. Peeta starts sobbing. 

"Is she going to survive?" he cries.

"She might. We'll need every doctor."

"What's the temperature?" you ask.

"One hundred and eleven," Prim tells you. "Avery, you're in grave danger."