World Domination ✔

Start from the beginning

The meeting was about to start and everyone was online already. The conference room Izuku was in had a large screen for everyone to be able to see what was going on as well as a luxury sound system.

Fun fact: The meeting was a regular meeting between the most powerful beings on earth and Izuku just hacked into it and included them into the call.

Nezu: Hello everyone.

Asia: What is the meaning of this?

Russia: Who are you?

China: Isn't that Japan?

Izuku: Yes, we are Japan.

Australia: Why is Japan here?

America: Should we just get rid of that tiny piece of earth?

Izuku: I would love to see you try that. As you might find out we are currently in control over you nuke systems and have the codes and the access. You might want to check the information but I assure you that we just have the access and the control over it and you lost them.

Russia: Nyet! My Nukes. Give me back my nukes!

America: I was also informed that we lost all the controls over our satellites as well as military drones.

Europe: Ours are also gone.

Nezu: Ah yes, we do not want you to try something funny, do we?

Australia: What is it that you want?

Nezu: Simple, we want world domination and we will also get rid of you if you don't submit to us.

China: Nonsense!

Izhuku: Let's adjust the camera angel shall we.

With that the people in the online meeting were now able to see the rest of the room and its people.

China: Is that Stain?

America: All for One?

Australia: Hawks?

Izuku: So who's first on submitting?

Europe: Never!

China: That's ridiculous!

America: We will find a way to fight you!

Russia: Feel free to try and win a war against us!

Asia: I will have the support chain stop for Japan.

Nezu: AfO would you do us the favor.

AfO: Of course! Kurgiri send them our gift over.

Just like that a portal to behind every single person appeared out of nowhere and a nomu just like the one behind AfO went into the frame. Naturally the other leader of the nation's felt the deadly presence of the creature. However, it was already too late for them as the Nomu was already in the room.

Nezu: What was that again?

After given another chaise every single person agreed and transferred every single information they had about their land and the control over it to Izuku and Nezu. Not only that but they also transferred all the money they got to them.

Once that was over, Izuku and Nezu successfully got the control over the world. They only decided to still have the persons on their chairs for show only. There was no purpose other to make sure that their success would remain a secret. Only that but the nomus were also to stay with the people all time. They were specifically trained to kill them once they act against anything they agreed on or tries tell anyone about what happened in the meeting.

Nezu: oh and one last advice before we end this meeting. From now you will be doing exactly what Izuku here tells you. One wrong move and the creature behind you will kill you. It will also kill you if you try to tell anyone about this too.

Izuku: We also prepared a bio weapon aka a virus that we can spread and make anyone suffer by the sheer contact with it. Naturally we have a cure for it.

Nezu: We might as well go so far as to get the citizens up on their feet and protest against you. Not to mention the villains we can command thanks to All for One and Stain.

That was all it needed for them to complete give in. They were already scared to their deaths the moment the nomus came into the room but hearing what the duo could do scared them even more. Needless to say that none of the people in the meeting were sick and tired of live yet.

Just like that Izuku and Nezu got World Domination. The first think Izuku did was going over every hero and throw the bad once into jail or Tatarus. He promised that to Shoto after all and he was also the opinion that they deserved it.

Next he did was make every land promote the live of quirkless people and even go do far as to give them some money in order to help them survive on the sates behalf. He also made a couple of new organizations to help quirkless kids with their lives.

After that was done he went on and did something similar to people with weak quirks he picked a couple of them and promoted the sidekicks to heroes and got them a new hero agency too. He wanted to tell them that after all they did, they could stand on their own and deliver a fair fight. A hero didn't need to have a flashy quirk to be one after all.

It was all necessary in order to get rid of any quirk discriminations and he knew that it would take time until the people believes would change but he was ready to wait for them.

This was how the worlds believe were changed thanks to one quirkless boy and a chimera. If not for them then the heroes would be still selfish and the people would never found the courage to follow their dreams no matter what quirk or even if they had a quirk. All job opportunity were now open for every people.

All in all, life drastically changed in the next couple years and Izuku and Nezu were leading the way into a better future.

Izuku had his family and his friends on his side to help him with everything. No matter how hard something was they would always find a solution to obtain the goal Izuku so desires.

This was the story of a quirkless boy and how he went through hell and back in order to gain a family that would stick through everything even worlds destruction and friends that would do everything for him. Not to mention that he managed to change the world in order for any future generation to not duffer the same tragic fate he suffered until he was saved.

It was his turn to save the future.

That was what he promised to himself. 

~~End~~

A/N: I hope you enjoy reading the book and thanks for giving it a try!