Chapter 20

izuku's pov

i sang kacchan the chorus of stereo hearts song to express my love for him and i saw kacchan smiling the brightest smile!

it reminded me of the good times when we were small. and he used to smile the brightest!

but....it soon faded and.......kacchan......he started saying something. he said....

"deku save me." and with that he.......fainted?

why did he faint? just when i was about to catch him in my arms, i saw something red on his........hands.......?

something red was dripping down his fingers. Some droplets of that liquid was.........falling on the floor. 

after realizing what he did, i screamed for help! "AIZAWA SENSEI! AUNT MITSUKI! COME HERE FAST!! KACCHAN IS IN DANGER!"

they ran upstairs and saw me trying to carry kacchan out of there. and they saw his arm and also realized what was the situation. aizawa sensei took kacchan from my arms and took him outside in his car fast. we started driving off to the nearest hospital. it was 20 mins away.

aizawa's pov

when i saw him bleeding to death, i took him into my car as fast as i could. i dont know why he did what he did.....but i think izuku was a part of it. i dont know for sure though.

before putting him in the backseat, i tied my capture gear around his wrist to prevent any more blood loss.

i have to drive fast. i have a hero license so i can drive faster than other cars. but its still taking time. 

izuku's pov

i was crying uncontrollably. i holding kacchan seating in the back seat. aizawa sensei was driving and aunt mitsuki was also in the backseat. she was also crying like me. i wonder if mom also cried like this when i tried to do 'it'......

i couldn't help but feel suffocated seeing kacchan in this condition. he was bleeding to death but i couldn't help him in any way. i felt so........so........useless. 

when we reached the hospital, aizawa sensei's capture gear was soaked with a lot of blood. he lost so much blood. i was afraid........something bad would happen.

we took him inside and the doctors took him to the operation room. i just fell back in the waiting chair and.......cried my heart out. he......he......why did u do something like this? kacchan.....why?.......i love you please come back. a person as amazing as you shouldn't die. you are my hero. and i dont want my hero to die........please....come back......please come back alive......

*after a while*

the doctor came back and said, "his condition is really critical. he has lost a lot of blood. we need type A blood. any type A blood donors?" "no.......doctor none of us have type A" (i searched google for aizawa sensei's, izuku's and mitsuki's blood type but their blood types didn't match. and izuku is not in his best condition. thus he can't donate any blood. because doctors dont let unhealthy people donate their blood.)