Chapter 10

izuku's pov

i went inside the classroom to be greeted by some of my classmates. i greeted them back and headed towards my seat.

after a while snipe sensei came and started collecting the assignments. (i made snipe their main teacher cause i dont know about who teaches general studies students.)

after taking all the assignments in hand, i went up to snipe sensei and he asked me if i did all the work i was given.

oh by the way, i never told u. i am also the best student in our class. almost everyone knows me in this school. i am the class representative. so yeah, i have a lot of work all the time. 

when i was done talking to sensei, i took my seat and we started class. 

*timeskip to lunch*

it was lunchtime and i was exhausted of working and studying. shinsou came to my seat and we opened our lunch together to eat. when i opened my lunchbox, i saw a messege written on the green type of part. it said, "love u baby izuku. have a good day at school"

(i found this pic perfect for izu baby

(i found this pic perfect for izu baby. so i used it and also as i said, it has a messege written on the green part.)

when shinsou saw my lunch box he said in motherly voice, "Have a good day at school honey~"

i gave him a small slap on the hand and started eating. he said, "either way, i have to say. your mom totally makes cute lunch boxes. how can she make them in this short time? i mean i never get to eat any cute lunches like you. ugh..." i said , "oh dont worry shin. my mom is also your mom. i will get you lunch sometime. im gonna tell her to make a cat for u~"

shinsou kinda blushed when i said that and said, "h-hey! i dont li-like cats!" i giggled at this and we finished our lunches. after finishing our lunches, there was still 10 mins time left. so i decided to head out to the rooftop with shinsou. To get a bit of fresh air.

we went to the rooftop and sit by the side or the ledge. today was supposed to be rainy. so there was a lot of wind. or should i say, cold chilly wind. i loved it. i was enjoying the outside scenery when a drop of rain feel on my cheek. i knew it was gonna rain soon, so i headed in for classroom. when i was going to my classroom, i once again saw a blond spiky hair. weird......why do keep seeing the same blond hair? why is it soo familiar? 

i headed into my classroom and asked some people if there is someone new in our school. some people replied with a 'yes' and some people with 'i dont know'. the curiosity got the better of me and i asked a teacher. i asked midnight sensei. she told me, "yeah. there is a new student in class 1-A. he joined today. wow izuku...you got sharp eyes. how did you know a new student was here?"

i told her, "um.....just a hunch. well i had a question. why did he join in the middle of the year? well not totally middle but, he joined on march. do u know why?"

she said, "nah. no idea. maybe he had some problems. who knows."

i dont know why, this gave me a weird feeling. like i found a person i was searching for.