Chapter 16

Another chapter for u my dear readers~

Lmao I know this story isn't the best but.... Im trying to make it good. Hehe...
Ok onto the story!

Izuku's pov

I was bawling my eyes out when mom came through the door and I hurridly wiped my tears. I didn't want her to see what I was feeling.

She came towards me crying and embraced me in a warm hug. The hug kind of made me feel better than I was before.

Mom let go of me in a bit and asked me many questions like: 'are you alright? Are you hurting anywhere? Do u need something? Do you want a drink? Do you want to go home? '

I shook my head and said, "I wanna go home. Let's go home."

She said okay and we headed out of school. Before entering the car, mom bought me a fruit juice because it could help me feel better. I guess it kinda did....Cause my throat was soar when I cried. I didn't speak much in the car ride.

Inko's pov

My baby....be looked so...gloomy. he was ...... looking so sad.
He didn't even say a word when we rode home. Was he upset ? Was it because I was so late?? Is it my fault? ...

When we reached home, he straight went to his room and closed the door.

Izuku's pov

I went inside my room and started crying again. Kacchan....he looked so sad. He looked like he thought 'he was the reason for my sadness'. Well....it was true but...I didn't want him to feel that way.

I wanted him to feel happy. Seeing him sad once again broke my heart.

I couldn't help the tears that left my eyes. They were flowing like a river. And I sobbed my heart out for a while.

*knock-knock*

A knock on my door stopped me from crying and I went to open the door and saw mom with a worried look. She asked, "izuku baby ..... are you feeling alright? You are still soaked. Why didn't you change your clothes? Are you hungry? I made some food so .... you could come and eat."

I have her a nod and said, "okay sure. But let me take a bath first."
She gave me a small smile and left. But even thought she left I could see some worry in her eyes.