Chapter 2

Bakugou's pov

Oh no.....what is this? Is this some kind of sick joke? Deku....are you pulling a prank on me? I have to think. Where is he? Where could he be? Is he really going to do it? Deku...u better not die. But... why don't i want him to die?...i was the one that told him to die then.....why? why does it feel so wrong?
Ughhh i have to go. Wait, i told him to take a swan dive off the rooftop. Maybe he is at school. I must go.

I wore a hoodie and head out the door. My mom was asking me where i was going. I was in too much of a hurry to answer her. I wore my shoes and started running to our school. Our school is 15 minutes walk from my house. I was running. So it took 10 minutes. I went straight to the rooftop and the thing i saw, was something i really did not expect to see.

Deku was on the edge. He was going to jump. I screamed, "DEKU! DONT DO IT." He looked at me with the most broken look i have ever seen on him. He said, "please dont pretend you care kacchan. Cause i know you dont. You hate me for some kind of a reason i dont even know!! You never see me for who i am. You wanted me to die didn't you ??!!" He screamed this part that  broke my heart. I wanted to tell him that I care about him. So i was going to say something when he....he started laughing while shedding tears. He started saying, "happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~ I will die here in agony.... Happy birthday to me~" I spotted something red on his wrist.

Suddenly I remembered that it was deku's birthday today. Then he said what would probably be his last words. "Kacchan im sorry to say those mean things to you. But i love you. I know you dont like me. But i hope you will succeed in life. I hope u have a good life. Goodbye kacchan.

With that he......jumped.

Time seemed to slow down.

He was falling with a small smile on his face.

I ran to the edge to save him.

I reached out my hand to hold him.

But i was too late.

I saw him fall and there was a crack .

I saw a big puddle of blood start to form on the concrete.

My heart stopped for a second there. I couldn't breathe.

I saw people running to the bloody place.

I came back to my senses and started running down the stairs. I stumbled on my foot and fell down a staircase. My forehead got cut by something.

But i couldn't stop. I ran out the building to find people calling an ambulance. I ran to deku and hold him in my arms. I started crying. I dont know why, i couldn't help but cry. My tears wont listen to me. They kept falling until the ambulance came. The took him inside the ambulance and i also wanted to go. I needed to know if he would be ok. They thought i was a friend or relative so they took me with him. I saw his breathing slow by time. After a while we reached the hospital, they took him to the ICU. I wanted to go inside to see him but they fuckin stopped me. They told me to stay outside.

Man....i fucked up real bad. I want him to live. Deku....please....live. i dont hate you. So.... Please come back.