Chapter 5

Before writing this chapter i didn't read the previous chapter to understand what happened and....i made a hugeee mistake. I made the same scene 2 times. So i changed some things to make it look presentable now. Sorry for all the trouble 😅😅😅

Bakugou's pov

When i was at the park, i saw some benches to sit on. I took a seat next to an old woman. I was thinking about how i can ask him to forgive me for all the things i did.

The old lady noticed me and she started a conversation.
"The weather is nice today. Flowers are blooming and trees are extra green today. Even though all the things are pretty and peaceful around, why are you crying young man? Is there any problem? Why are you sad?Did you lose someone?"

When she said 'did you lose someone?' i was kind of stunned. How did she know? I looked at her to see innocence and light green orbs. They looked just like deku's. Those eyes reminded me of him. Suddenly i noticed what she said. She said i was crying.

I put a hand on my face to find water. No wait, its tear. I wiped my face and asked her how she knew i lost someone.

She answered with a small smile on her face. She said, "in this world there are hardly any people who haven't lost a loved one. And that look in your eye tells me many things that not even words can describe." After saying this, she gave me a small smile. That smile made me feel good. It made me want to talk to her more about my problems.

So i told her the reasons why i was crying. She told me, "my dear boy. You have made many mistakes along the way. You must recover them to get him back. You should talk to him. Don't let your ego get in the way this time. Things will turn out good. Promise me to not ever behave badly with this person you hold dear to your heart."

I promised her. I told her i would get him back. I hope auntie lets me talk to him.

After some more time i took my leave. I liked her. She gave me words of assurance. She gave me hope. I would love to talk to her more. So i asked her if we could meet again. She said, "Sure my boy. I will be in this park everyday around 4 pm. If you ever have the need to talk, you can come to me. And also..."

A small blush made its way onto her face.

"You are like a grandson to me. I lost my grandson in an accident. He was my last family member. You look a lot like him. So i would also like to talk to you more."

Hearing about her grandson i felt bad. I gave her a goodbye hug and left the park. Tomorrow i will meet deku for sure. I will tell him about my feelings for him. I will get him back.