Chapter 3

Bakugou's pov

I called inko auntie and mom, telling them izuku was in the hospital. I told them the address to the hospital and they arrived here after 10 minutes.

I was going to meet inko auntie. Thinking about that, I started Hyperventilating.

Inko's pov

I was going to be a little late to reach home today. So i texted izuku that i would be late. I was going to surprise him with a cake. It was his birthday afterall. I want to give him a great birthday gift.

When i checked the text i saw that he left it on read. I was for some reason worried about him. I was having a weird feeling. I had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.

When i reached home, it was around 4 pm. Izuku should be home by now. "Im back." I said. But no one answered. I went to check on izuku to see him not in his room. But...he should be back around 2 pm. Then, where is he?

Baby...where are you?

I was about to leave his room when I found a paper on his table. It said 'read me'. So i opened it to see a letter. I started reading it.

'Dear mum,

I love you so so much. Mom you are my light in this world. When no one supported me, you were there for me. You always helped me in my dark times. You always took care of me like no one else. When i was diagnosed quirkless, you didn't leave me. You stayed by my side and gave me hope. Even though you didn't say the words i wanted you to say, you were always there for me.

I never told you about my school life. I never wanted to tell you. Cause i knew you would be worried. I was bullied in school. They beat me and said many mean names. They also said bad things about you. I told them to stop saying those. But they never listen to me. They kept saying those things and today kacchan said a really bad thing; Even though i think its a good advice. He said, "why dont you take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life?"

I dont know why, it hurts so much when he said that. I am used to hearing this from everyone else. But when he said it, he broke my heart. Why is it mum? Is it because i love him? Is it because the person i love said that? Is this the reason why i feel so hurt?

Mum, this world is a bad place. I hate it. Thats why i wanna leave it. I think, if i leave this world, i can be in peace. This is a forsaken world. A place where no good souls can live.

You raised me all by yourself. I know why you never talked about dad. I know, the day i was diagnosed quirkless dad left you. I heard you talking about me that day. I know it is my fault that dad is gone. I deserve punishment. So mum, i am going to punish myself. Don't worry about me from now on. Don't overwork for me anymore. Live your life freely. Even though i am going, dont miss me mom. Forget me if you can. So.....i think this is my turn to get some burden off you. Live for me mom.

Goodbye mum. I love you.

                                                                   By your loving son

                                                                           Izuku'

After reading this, tears streamed down my face. So.......

He was bullied in school? Why didn't he tell me?

My baby.....izuku. i wouldn't want you to die. Please come back. Please baby dont do it.

I started screaming and crying. I had to find my baby. I dont know where he could be. I am so worried. What if he actually does it? Baby.....please please......come back to mommy. I promise i would give you happiness. I would make sure you are happy wherever you are. Just this once, come back.