ummm....

hello everybody :)

i know i havent updated in almost a month, and im sorry for that. i've been really busy with things, and theres a lot happening in my family right now. 

so after some thinking, ive come to a decision. 

i am going to end this book :/
again, im sorry, but theres just been so much shit happening, i cant find the time nor inspiration to update. but i also didnt just want to leave all of you wondering why the book suddenly says "complete." 

i know that some of you have requests that i havent written for yet, i apologize for that. most of the requests sounded super awesome to write, but i just didn't have the inspiration to write at all. 

when i started the writing process, i had a lot of inspiration and ideas for chapters, which is why this book had so many chapters being uploaded per day/week. but over time, as the book started to reach 25 chapters, 50, even 75 chapters, i was starting to lose the sparks of ideas. and im the type of person that hates leaving huge gaps in between updates.

maybe ending this book isnt the best idea, but i feel its for the best

so again, i apologize for the abrupt ending.

but enough with the dramatics.

another thing i wanted to say is thank you to all of the readers who supported this book throughout it being written. thank you so much for all of the reads, votes and comments (the comments always made me laugh :3)

and with that, this is the end. i really hope you enjoyed it :)