😼Zeke x Reader "Huh!?"😼

good evening, i am here with my first zeke x reader ^_^

this was requested by @nomfgtfohoe thank you for the idea! :)

this a modern au, enjoy :D (it switches povs hehe)

****************************************

{Y/N's PoV}

"Woah, isn't that (Y/N)?" I heard the murmurs as I stormed down the hallway with my hands in the pockets of my black leather jacket. That was all they ever said, but I didn't care. In this high school, you learn quick not to mess with certain people, or you get your ass whooped. With me, the newbies learned on their first day.

"Good morning (Y/N)." one of the teachers, Mr. Smith greeted me as I walked past him. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned to him with a fake smirk. 

"Does it look like I'm having a good morning Smith?" I just barely had to look up at him, since he was about 6'2 and I was nearly 6'0. "I nearly got robbed and had to get my hands dirty just to get this guy off of me." I brushed my (H/L) (H/C) hair out of my face and scowled straight at Smith.

"Hey no need to be rude. If you studied for the test, I might let you off the hook for the whole 'getting your hands dirty' thing."

"No, you get me off the hook either way asshole." With that I walked away. I could hear him writing on a detention slip, but I didn't give a shit. I wasn't gonna go to that stupid place anyway.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard my friend Zeke Jaeger run up beside me. I gave him a small glance as I turned the corner to go to my locker. "Did you hear about that fight that went down between Jean and my brother Eren? Rumor is that Annie and Mikasa had to separate them."

"I heard something like that. Didn't know about that last part though." I replied as I pushed my locker door open. Inside, it was plain except for a worn-out sticker from the previous owner of the locker. Unfortunately, it wasn't a nice sticker, it was a pink flower sticker. It's not like I could do anything.

"Well I guess it happened." he said as he leaned against the locker to the right of mine. In all honesty, it was adorable when he tried to be a badass like me. He looked nothing like someone who was strong with his white dress shirt, gray slacks, and aviator-like glasses frame. With his blonde hair and brown eyes, he looked soft, but that's what made him cute and innocent. He had the height though, I'll give him that. He stood at 6'0, just like me. 

"What class you got first?" I asked Zeke as I slammed my locker shut after grabbing whatever I needed.

"Uh, I think calculus. Why?" he responded after a moment of thought. I smirked and stepped closer to him. He blushed a little bit, with me being so close to him.

"Ditch it. Meet me in the gym." I whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and he gave me a look of pure shock. Why was he surprised? I ditched class all the time and barely got in trouble.

"Huh!? (Y/N), you're my best friend and all, but I-I can't do that! I applied to Yale this year!" Zeke's voice got a bit loud when I said that, earning a disapproving stare from the raven-haired janitor who happened to be passing by.

"Shut up brat. You won't make it in Yale." the janitor told him quietly and condescendingly as he took his Lysol and started spraying down my locker. When I didn't move, he looked up at me with just his eyes.