🌧️Erwin x Sick Reader🌧️

the song really hits different tho

there is nothing sexual here. just the funniness and fluffiness of multiple cumulus clouds.

******************************************

{3rd person? PoV}

"(Y/N), c'mon honey, wake up." You felt a hand gently touch your right shoulder, waking you up from a deep sleep. You stirred to your other side to face icy blue eyes studying your (E/C) ones. You sat up slightly and rubbed your head in an attempt to soothe the throbbing pain shooting through your body. You felt rather warm, that's when you realized the beads of sweat on your body. Erwin knelt beside you on the floor and intertwined his hand with yours.

"Are you feeling alright?" he questioned with a tone of pure concern. You grunted and shook your head, then laid back down and pulled the blanket over your face. There was some kind of nauseous feeling in your stomach, just begging to all come up. You tried to ignore it, but after a few minutes that feeling in the back of your throat started becoming evident. 

"What's wrong lo-"

"God damn it!" You choked out as you flung yourself out of bed, kneeing Erwin's chest on accident. You ran to the bathroom as quick as your legs would let you. You sunk down on your knees and slid over to the toilet. Then it all just came out. It was a disgusting tone of brown that burned your mouth and throat as you threw up in the toilet. After a minute or two, the hurling stopped and you leaned back to lay down on the bathroom floor. 

"Here you go." Erwin walked into the bathroom with a glass of water and a blanket for you. You reached up and pulled the handle on the toilet, hearing it all wash down. Erwin took a facecloth, turned on the sink, and proceeded to soak the facecloth with cold water. When he was done, he shut off the sink and wrung the cloth out to make sure it didn't drip all over the floor.

"T-Thank you." You croaked, that weird sensation was still in your stomach, just not as strong. Erwin sat down by your head and pulled you to his lap. As tenderly as he could, he wrapped you up in the blanket and held you like a baby. You closed your eyes contently as the cool facecloth was laid on your forehead. You swallowed another tiny sip of water and sighed heavily.

"You have a very strong knee." Erwin chuckled and lightly brushed his fingers through your (H/C) hair. You felt so petite when being held by him since he was 6'2 and a lot taller than you, although you were average height. 

Before you knew it, you were fast asleep as he enveloped you in his embrace and lovingly kissed your cheek. This is exactly what you lived for.

[A few hours later...]

A sudden loud sound of a cup shattering instantly awoke you from your sleeping state of peacefulness. You sat up quickly, immediately regretting it, because your stomach was still doing backflips in your body. It made you feel very unwell, as if you were going to vomit again.

"Sorry about that. I was being clumsy and dropped a cup." Erwin strolled into the living room and kissed your forehead. 

"It's alright." You replied with a fake smile. A real smile didn't seem to fit your current state.

"Are you feeling any better?" You shook your head. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" To that, you nodded. You hadn't eaten anything since yesterday night, afraid you would throw it up.

"I made some soup for you." Your eyes lit up when he told you that. Soup sounded amazing, in fact, you started to smell the savory scent of chicken. It tickled your nose and a hungering sense engulfed your stomach. To tell the truth, the hunger was actually a bit painful.

"What kind is it?" You muttered as his thumb gently stroked your cheek in a comforting manner. Erwin smirked and put his other hand over yours.

"Chicken noodle. Fresh out of the can." he snickered the second sentence, causing an authentic smile to appear on your face. He helped you up and wrapped his arms around your waist. In a heap, you felt yourself being lifted off the ground, so you propelled yourself up and locked both of your legs around Erwin. Your hands flew to his shoulders and held on for dear life. You knew he was strong, but there was one time when he dropped you on accident, although it was mostly Hanji's fault for startling him by placing a live roach on his arm. You chuckled at the memory of him letting out a high-pitched scream while a giant roach crawled up his arm.

"Remember that time with Hanji and the roach?" You tried to cheer yourself up as Erwin carried you to the Survey Corps HQ kitchen. You heard him shudder and let out a deep sigh.

"Yes I do. I don't ever want to be near a bug again." he chuckled as he placed you down at the table. In front of you was a steaming bowl of soup, a spoon, and a glass of water. You smiled as he sat down beside you and rested his head on his hand. You lifted the spoon and ate a small bite. You nodded in satisfaction, it started to soothe the feeling in your stomach.

"Is the, uh, can soup good?" Erwin smirked and watched a smile appear on your face. You nodded and sipped from the glass of water. For some reason, that same feeling appeared back in your stomach. You were about to puke again. You swallowed hard and turned to Erwin with a serious expression.

"What's wro...oh no you don't!" He declared in realization as he hoisted you up in his arms and ran down the hallway to the closest bathroom, which was conveniently located off of Mike's office. He yelled at the other Scouts to get out of his way as he sprinted down the hallway towards the office. The Scouts stopped what they were doing to observe this interesting scene. You hiccupped and felt that disgusting feeling in the back of your throat. The motion and the way he held you made you so close to letting it out all over the hallway. 

"Mike!" Erwin shouted as he kicked the door to his office open. Mike let out a startled scream and fell backwards in his chair, dropping to the ground with a loud thud. Erwin hauled you to the bathroom and kneeled you down. Immediately, everything came up as you held you hair back. Erwin sunk to his knees beside you and soothingly rubbed your back with long gentle strokes.

"What the hell...?" A confused Mike appeared at the doorway, then his face softened when he saw your tiny form vomiting. 

"Your bathroom was the closest." Erwin explained as Mike walked further and got down to his knee beside you. Once you were finished, he grabbed a facecloth and wiped your mouth with it. Erwin pulled you to his lap and kissed your forehead. He knew this would be a long day.

Then, the next week, he got sick with the same thing you had.

He was a lot more stubborn and picky than you when it came to care. 

*********************************************

why did i laugh