🍋Erwin x Shy!Reader🍋

well this time mike doesnt interrupt :D. this is a lot longer than the usual ones tho lol (flower means virginity apparently, i read some romeo and juliet heh)

erwin thiccer than a snicker

********************************************

You kept your head down as you strolled the quiet roads of Stohess District, since you didn't want to be seen carrying a book the government would arrest and hang you for. The streets may have been near-dead, but there were still Military Police officers looming around and searching for thugs. If they saw your book, they'd have brought you to the gallows for sure.

You turned a corner to an even darker street. A few of the street lamps were broken, but the path was still visible. You let out a shuddery breath as a sudden gust of wind blew you forward. Then you saw his apartment and sighed in relief. The book you were carrying was a forbidden government book about the history of the walls. You were delivering this from Commander Pixis to Commander Erwin. You knew the risks of possessing such a book, but you were a soldier, brave until the very end. You continued on your journey until you finally reached Erwin's apartment, which was guarded by a Survey Corps soldier. 

"Are you here to see the Commander?" He asked nicely when he saw you walk up to the front door. You nodded and smiled slightly as he held the door open for you and let you walk into the hallway. You and Erwin had some history and prior knowledge from when you served in the Survey Corps. The traumatic experiences finally got the best of you though, so you transferred into the Garrison Regiment. The young soldier led you up a flight of stairs, then stopped and turned to you. 

"Wait here please." He instructed as he knocked on the first wooden door on the right. You patiently waited as he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Sir, you have a messenger from the Garrison here to see you." The soldier said to someone, presumably Erwin. You heard another voice from inside the apartment, then the soldier turned back to you and motioned for you to go in. Slowly, you stepped inside the medium-sized room. Despite its size, it looked quite comfortable. You looked up at the 6'2 blonde commander with a shy smile. He offered a polite smile in return and extended his one left hand out to you.

"Nice to see you again Lieutenant (L/N)." He said gently as you lightly shook his hand. You didn't want to hurt his only hand, you knew you had a tight grip when you wanted to. He led you to a plush chair and let you sit down. He sighed and sat down across from you in a similar kind of chair. 

"I-I brought the book. From P-Pixis." You uncovered your long trader's cloak and handed him the book. He let out a bright smile and gently took the book from your hand. You could barely breathe when you saw that gentle smile. It always made you melt inside. Your feelings for the commander were intense, another reason you transferred out of the Scouting Regiment. You were scared to tell him your feelings, but would fill with emotional pain every time you didn't tell him. 

"Thank you very much (Y/N)." You blushed in response to that. Well you blushed to almost any nice thing he said to you, but you liked the way he said your name. He said it as if it just rolled off his tongue like ice. Smooth and crisp. You smiled and nodded, then stood up to leave. 

"Wait, you don't have to leave right away." Erwin called to you right when you were going to open the door. Your body went tense for a second, then calmed back down. You didn't particularly want to stay, but it was with the Commander of the Survey Corps. Then again, you had a terrible experience in the shower with someone from Mike's squad. Not Mike himself, but actually Gelgar. You knew Erwin wouldn't violate your body like that, but the thought still scared you.