2

Piper's pov:

Ok, I was done with Leo, 4 more to go, then I'll go with the rest of camp. Let's destroy Percabeth! I went to Percy first, I was going to make him kiss me passionately in front of Annabeth and look at me lovingly. I was going to make his loyalty for her fade. Then I'll make Annabeth one of those bully, body-showing girls, who wear pink and giggle and flirt. She'll think she's made to be used by girls! OOh Hee! Ok. I was going in the forest, to get to the water. I saw Leo near a puddle. Looking at himself.

"I'm the best." He said, suddenly, he chocked and fell on the floor and withering in pain. I stood there. I broke his fatal flaw. Good that I'm alone... I'll make sure the others are alone too. I walked up to him. After a few minutes, it stopped, and he stood up. His face showing arrogance and carelessness. The opposite of before... I changed him. I did it... Wow... I smirked and went to the water. There Percy was. All alone. I heard footsteps running, which I assumed was Annabeth. Perfect. She was shouting 'Seaweed brain!' repeatedly. I quickly went to Percy.

"Hey!" He twirled around.

"Kiss me, Percy. Passionately, like you really, really love me." I said, lacing a lot of charm speak. His eyes glazed over. He smashed his lips into mine, quite forcefully, but then he relaxed. He was biting my lip a little, I moaned. This did feel good, but this was my revenge. Mwahahahah! Annabeth came out and stopped in her tracks. When I saw her at the edge of my eyes, I pretended to struggle, but his arms were on my hips.

"Percy!" she screamed, he let go and looked at me.

"A-Annabeth! H-he made me! He forced me and s-said that g-girls are made for men and looks!" She nodded at me and ran off. I smirked and the now, horrified Percy.

"W-what?" I smirked, a truly evil one at that. He suddenly fell and moaned in pain. His fatal flaw is down! I winked at him and sneered. Then ran off to find Annabeth. I found her crying on the ground deeper in the forest.

"Oh Annabeth! Let me help you. I can help you. I promise." Her eyes glazed over. I took her to my cabin. I took out a white mini-skirt, a purple crop tank and white, high heel shoes. She put it on. I made her make up into a very pink one. She looked like a extremely girly girl. She looked into the mirror, she dropped onto the floor and moaned in pain, just like Percy and Leo. Her pride of her being an Athena kid is done. Athena's children don't wear these things. But she did. Oh, well! She was done and looked exhausted. I smiled. I moved to her and smirked, I added my made lipstick and perfume to her. Perfect. Frank, here I come. Just a week of them kissing daily, he'll be all mine to control. Hopefully he'll give in. This lipstick and smell of perfume should make him less aware.

"Now, Annabeth, You are made to be used by men. Go, make out with Frank. I'm coming too. Go somewhere private too." I followed her, pretending to be weirded out. She found Frank quite quickly.

"Can we, you know, *giggle* go somewhere private?" She is officially a blonde, girly idiot. Serves her right! Frank raised an eyebrow and motioned Hazel to stay. Hazel seemed confused. I mouthed a 'no idea' to her. I'm gonna do stuff with her later. We went into the woods, the sat on a log. Annabeth was giggling. I loved this feeling of control. I smirked as Annabeth crashed her lips into his. He was so surprised, but he soon melted into it. Suddenly he shook his head a little and pushed her away.

"Annabeth!" she giggled and twirled her hair flirtatiously.

"Kiss her back, just for 10 minutes. That's it." I said to Frank. His eyes glazed over. He stood up, I looked at him questioningly. He grabbed Annabeth's waist and crashed her body into a nearby tree just as he pushed his lips into hers forcefully. They were both moaning with their eyes closed. In 6 minutes of sitting, standing and having Annabeth crashed into a tree kissing, they were on the floor rolling around together, Annabeth was giggling and moaning. You could really see her naked legs. Her miniskirt wasn't exactly helping. But, who cares? Frank was moaning. 10m minutes passed. Frank's eyes were still glazed, I took Annabeth away. I'll take control over Hazel, and they'll kiss passionately daily. With the lipstick's help, he'll be in my control. I think I'm gonna send Annabeth to make out with a few other boys. Percy is probably off the charm speak already. And he still loves her, so he won't be able to resist her. Once they do, I'll make sure Annabeth brings him to me, she'll add the lipstick, just a more intense one. That one will give me full control after an hour. So this will really help. Once we were alone, I gave her the lipstick.

"Put this on every time you want to kiss someone" She nodded, she'll do that lot's. She thinks women are made to be used. This lipstick is like a holder of my charm speak. I'll just find a way to keep it way longer, she'll keep adding it either way, since she's going to go kiss boys. Ha

Hazel, just wait. I have better ideas for you...