Chapter 14

Next day,
P'Wave:
Hey morning P'Paw,
thanks again for last night dinner and the begs of candies from the gift shop. Can I ask you something?

P'Paw:
Morning P'Wave, you are welcome and sure you can ask me anything.

P'Wave:
Okey are you free tomorrow Sunday afternoon for lunch at my place and maybe we could watch a movie or play twister if you want to invite your brothers also can.

P'Paw:
Oh let me ask my brother's if they would like to join us tomorrow for lunch and games but I'm down to join you for tomorrow.

P'Wave:
Okay yes, alright now what do I want to do on a Saturday hmmm... Maybe go out or do some house cleaning or just watch something on Netflix.

P'Paw:
Hey good afternoon my brother's, are you all free tomorrow afternoon for lunch and games at my friend place.

P'Howl:
Oh yeah, P'Claw and I will love to join you guys for lunch and games at your friend place.

P'Leaf:
Hey paw, sure P'green and I will come and I will bring us all a lemon&kiwi jelly for dessert.

P'Wind:
Hey guys P'Wing is still sleeping but we will be there too and we will bring P'Eight together.

P'Paw:
Okay thanks bro's, I will see you all tomorrow okay take care. Hey P'Wave, my brothers are coming and they are bringing their lovers and friend so I think your place will be filled with guess hahaha...

P'Wave:
Oh okay then I will try to make space for everyone who is coming tomorrow and prepare the foodstuff for lunch.

Night time,
P'Wave:
Okay, I think this table should be there to make more space and we are done now let bath then eat dinner and watch movies on YouTube.

P'Wave:
Hahaha... This is so funny oh my gosh hahaha... Okay, I better drink some water before I can't stop laughing.

P'Paw:
Ahhh... Okay, I better sleep and get up early to make salad for lunch.

Next morning,
P'Paw:
Ring... Ring... Ring..., I'm up and going to bath then only go and prepare the salad for lunch later.

P'Wave:
Ring... Ring..., hello who is this hello... hello..., oh is just my alarm hahaha... Oh my gosh, I'm so blur okay let's get ready for lunch before they get here.

P'Paw:
Hey P'Wave, I'm on my way now and I think my brothers are also on their way so we will see you soon.

P'Wave:
Okay I'm almost ready with the lunch and I will see you all later.

P'Wave:
Thank you everyone for coming to lunch at my place, please help yourself and make yourself at home and later only we can choose which games do we want to play.

P'Wind:
Thank you p'wave for having us over for lunch and inviting us to play games too.

P'Paw:
Thanks again P'Wave my brothers enjoy the food and now we can rest and talk first then later only we can play twister and I brought with me one more set of twister game.

P'Wave:
Okay guys we have two sets of twister game and two sets of decks of cards so which want do you guys want to play first please choose.

P'Wave:
That was a fun time and now one by one is tired and hungry so let me and P'Paw make us all some dinner.