Chapter 1&2

Chapter 1:

P' Howl:
Hmmm... Where do I go from here now on, which place is safe and private from anyone knowing my power or my immortality?

When a Howl was finding a place to stay for a while until he finishes his task on earth.

Hotel Manager:
Hi sir how may I help you, we at this hotel got 3 types of room sets. We got a single set room, queen set room, and couple set room. So which one would you like to have sir?

P' Howl:
I will take a queen set room and I will be staying for 3 months. So how much is it and do you accept credit cards?

Hotel Manager:
Excellent choice sir of course we do accept credit cards and I will book your room for 3 months. Is there anything else I can get for you, sir...

P' Howl:
No, I think that is all for now but if I need any assistance I will inform you thanks anyways. Okay, let's go to my room and change into something more blending with nowadays fashion.

NEXT morning,
P' Howl:
Hmmm... Ahh... That was another good sleep okay let see where I can put my sword where no one can't see or find it, hmmm... Okay, I can put it here I hope it is safe enough.

As P' Howl was looking for a place to hide his sword and when he was done his tummy started to make the sound of hunger and he when to the nearest cafe for his breakfast.

P' Howl:
Good morning, can I have 1 cappuccino iced and 1 berry cheesecake to go and do you accept credit cards?

Café staff:
Good morning sir, welcome to our café, may I repeat your order, okay 1 cappuccino iced, 1 berry cheesecake. Anything else which I can get for you, sir.

P' Howl:
Yes that correct how much total, okay here is my card can I wave it or type in the pin.

Café staff:
Both ways also can use, your order is being prepared by our kitchen staff. Thank you sir please wait for a while, have a sit first when it is done I will inform you, sir.

P' Howl:
Okay, thanks and are welcome Okey I will wait, I will be there at the table waiting.

Café staff:
Okay, sir, the order is done here you go and thank you for coming, please have a nice day and enjoy your breakfast sir.

P' Howl:
Okay thanks, and you too have a good day and thanks for the service.

...........

P'Howl spent his whole day trying to find a job on a planet that he is not familiar with and out of 12 company which he when to none of then wanted to hire him so that makes his so tired and sleepy so he when back to his hotel room.

NIGHTTIME,
P'Howl :
Ah... After a long day, I'm so tired now and all I want to do is sleep and then tomorrow I will try to find a job and also I need to find a way to locating master silver.

Master Brown:
How are you doing and how are you handling your situation over there on planet earth and any idea where master silver could be located have you already found a place where you are saved or unknown from your powers.

P'Howl:
Oh about that haven't had any move or plan on finding my soulmate yet master but I will try to let him come along my path then I go searching for him.

Master Brown:
Oh okay yes what you said is true we must wait till the right time to come for your soulmate to enter the path that you are on now.

NEXT MORNING,

Ring... Ring... P'Howl alarm was playing the song ( hold me tight- thahntype the series) for 2 times because he did not hear the first time. After he got up and had his breakfast then he when out to start his day fresh.

P'Howl:
Okay, let's go and find some job interviews first then on a plan for finding master silver.

So as he when out for job search then, in the end, he found a shop which has a vacancy.

Shop staff:
Hi welcome, how can we help you, sir, oh yes we still have a vacancy for a cashier, shop assistant, but I have to ask my supervisor for more positions if you are interested.

P'Howl:
Oh yes, I would like to work here and I will wait for your supervisor over here.

Shop Supervisor:
Hi, I'm the supervisor and I hear that you are looking for a job. I have 2 positions in my shop and that is cashier, shop assistant. Which one would you take and would you take full-time or part-time?

P'Howl:
Hi, sir yes I'm looking for a job and I will take the shop assistant position and full-time.

Shop Supervisor:
Okay your salary per month is RM 1500 and you will be working 5 days a week from 9 am until 9 pm and your off day is on the weekdays, you can start work tomorrow.

P'Howl:
Thank you sir I will see you tomorrow at 9 am. Thank you again sir for your time.

P'Howl:
Okay now I have a job so I must be careful and hardworking and also focus on my work but not to overtired myself so I must go home now and find something to wear tomorrow.

Master Brown:
Afternoon Howl, how and where are you now. Any good news or any bad news.if there anything wrong please do let me know okay don't keep it to yourself.

P'Howl:
Afternoon master, I'm fine and I'm in my hotel room trying to prepare something to wear for work tomorrow and no bad news at the moment and if anything I will inform you, master.

Master Brown:
Oh, that's good to hear that you have found a job and you are find anything pray and be careful and mostly take good care of yourself.

P'Howl:
I will be careful and pray for my safety everywhere I go or do.