Chapter 9,10

Night Time,
P'Eight:
Okey brother thank you for inviting me to your house for dinner. I got to go home because of work so take care and good night.

P'Howl:
Hey P'Eight, tomorrow I'm opening, do you need me there early or you want to come in late a bit.

P'Eight:
Oh okay, then I will come in late a bit or do you want me to do the opening tomorrow.

P'Wind:
Brother since you still here and haven't go back yet, please join us chatting and get to know each other better and properly.

P'Eight:
Alright for my brother I will stay a bit longer and also introduce myself and also know everyone here properly.

P'Eight:
Okey, I'm P'Eight I'm 27 years old and I work at the store but sometimes I do hunting for bad immortals being.

P'Claw:
Hey everyone, I'm P'Claw I'm 26 years old and I also work with P'Eight and P'Howl. I'm okay with immortal beings.

P'Howl:
Hi, I'm P'Howl and I'm 25 years old and my brothers are P'Wing, P'Leaf and P'Paw. We are immortal but we mean no harm to anyone we just came here to find love and to make peace.

P'Wind:
Hello I'm P'Wind I'm 25 years old and I also loved immortal beings and I think you guys are super cool.

P'Wing:
Hi I'm P'Wing I'm 25 years old, to be honest here I kinda have feelings for P'Wind but P'Eight I promise I won't harm your brother or you in anyway.

P'Leaf:
Hello everyone I'm P'Leaf I'm 25 years old but my brother see me as their older brother and I will protect them if anyone tries to hurt or harm them.

P'Howl:
Sorry, I would like to add on, also won't hurt or harm anyone and especially you P'Claw because I kinda like you.

P'Eight:
Brother do you have feelings for P'Wing. If you do I will accept you P'Wing and your brother's okay.

P'Wind:
Yes brother I do have feelings for P'Wing ever since from the moment we both met on the train but I was afraid that you may not accept it.

P'Leaf:
Okay now since we have two couples here okay let's go home and sleep then meet again another time anyways thank you P'Wind for dinner and good night.

P'Wind:
Thank you, everyone, for coming tonight please have a good night and take care, hey P'Wing can we talk tomorrow about us.

P'Wing:
Yes we can see you tomorrow bye, Okey P'Leaf, Howl let's go home I'm sleepy now and you guys also look sleepy.

Next morning,
P'Leaf:
Okey good morning class, sit down for today all of you will be answering quiz questions online so once when you receive the quiz then you all can start to answer them, okay class.

P'Leaf:
Okey since the student's is doing their work let's text master Brown and ask him if ah... Never mind I think P'Eight is a good guy.

P'Green:
Knock knock..., Hello P'Leaf are you busy, because I need your help to keep an eye on my class for awhile I want to go toilet.

P'Leaf:
Oh, sure I will see your class while you go. Okey class you guys continue your quiz I will be next door only okay if any question just come next door.