Chapter 12

Early morning,
P'Paw:
Okay is going to be 7 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, later I have to go to work at 10 am.

P'Green:
H

hello morning P'Leaf, thank you again for yesterday night movie, tomorrow I'm on leave and I ask P'Nikfe to care of my class for an hour.

P'Paw:
Okay now, let me have my breakfast before going to work. Hello boss, today I don't think I can come to work today because I feel like I'm coming down with a cold.

P'Leaf:
Hello, morning P'Green, you are welcome and my brothers seem to enjoy your company yesterday.

P'Eight:
Hey P'Leaf, can I meet with you and all of your brother's for lunch later.

P'Leaf:
Hello P'Eight, sure I will inform my brother's about this and where do you want to meet for lunch today.

P'Leaf:
Hey Howl, Wing, Paw later lunchtime P'Eight want to meet us for lunch at the café nearby Howl workplace.

P'Paw:
Okey, I will pick wing up and we meet you guys there.

Lunch Time,
P'Eight:
Hello and thank you guys for having lunch with me. Okey why I want to meet with 4 of you is because I want to give you guys a warning that there are 2 more immortals hunters out there who are not that friendly like me and they may not accept your guy's existence here and their name P'Nikfe, P'Berry.

P'Leaf:
Thank you P'Eight for the warning and the lunch but we will be extra careful on this matter and we will protect the people that we care about.

P'Eight:
P'Leaf please don't tell my brother about this and anyone else try to keep this matter a secret between the 5 of us.

P'Leaf:
Yes, P'Eight we will keep this matter under secret and please if you can quit being an immortal hunter because is for your safety and your brother need you because you are the only one he got right now.

P'Eight:
Sure I will think about it and you are right I'm the only one he has right now okay anything please let me know thank you again for meeting me here today.

P'Paw:
P'Leaf can you trust him are you sure he won't harm us or kill us because he is still an immortal hunter.

P'Leaf:
Yes, I'm sure that he is a good guy if he is not he already kill your brother's at the dinner that night itself. Now we must be careful when we with anyone because we don't know if they are good like P'Eight.

P'Paw:
Okay if you say so then I will trust him and I have good news about where master silver is and I want you guys to follow me there tomorrow.

Next day,
P'Paw:
Okay, guys master silver is located here and she doesn't know who am I so now we go and introduce ourselves to her.

P'Paw:
Hello boss, boss these are my brother's P'Leaf, P'Wing and P'Howl they came here to see you and want to talk for a while about master brown.

Master Silver:
Who are you 4 and what do you want from me and what did you guys do to my husband Master Brown.

As they when to meet with master silver and decided to ask her about master brown and her mood and character change then she was ready to use her weapon on them but P'Leaf explains everything to her.

P'Leaf:
We are adopted sons to master Brown and we will never harm him because we were sent here to find you and our soulmate.

P'Paw:
We came from the past and master brown ask us to bring you back home once we completed our task.

Master Silver:
So have you all complete your task or you guys still need time and do you guys need help feel free to ask me okay.

P'Leaf:
At this moment only Howl and Wing has completed their task but Paw and I haven't found our soulmate yet.

Night Time,
P'Leaf:
Master Silver can I ask you something why did you hide until here and never tell master Brown about where are you.

Master Silver:
I came here because it was saved from the immortal hunter's and bad immortal's who try to hurt master brown and me so that why I never told him where I was.

P'Paw:
So how it's been years seen you left master brown and we think it time that we bring you back home to the year 2002.