Without wasting a word, he unsheathed his sword then licked his lips as if he had seen an appetizing meal.

The guards shrank under his dark eyes thay seemed to be clouded with one desire. To kill all those who stood in his way.

A bloody scene followed as he attacked all twenty-five of the men. Crushing each one of them like flies. Stepping over their lifeless bodies as if they were a marble path.

Lante went past Jeremy who had finished slaughtering all the 25 guards with a nonchalant expression as he thought nothing much about the fact.

"Ten of you, stay here and make sure no one gets out of the Agriche grounds. Inform me when Roxana arrives. I'm going to teach that bastard some respect for the head of Agriche" Lante commanded his men.

A bloody massacre took place in tbe Agriche mansion, between the men of the current head and his son's men who fought  a fierce battle.

Lante Agriche, didn't even engage in the fight but instead sat leisurely observing the fight. "My Lord, Lady Roxana has arrived"

***
Roxana looked at the mansion which had dead bodies laying at most turns.

By the looks of the situation, there seemed to have been a horrendous fight.

She was escorted to the drawing room, were Jeremy, Lante and...Dion sat.

Roxana changed her expression to one of concern as she walked over to her father with her face full of concern. "Are you okay, father?"

"Of course. I don't even need to fight against such insects" Lante declared proudly.

The doors opened then came one of Lante's men who whispered something into his ear that made his temper rise.

'That arrogant bastard dares to give me demands! Does he not know who the head of Agriche is?" Lante fumed angrily.

"What is the situation, Jeremy" Roxana said quietly to Jeremy.

"That idiot Fontaine, has access to Agriche funds and is holding all the women and children. And we're waiting for the rest of our soldiers" Jeremy replied. He then added "If it were left up to me, I'd leave those weaklings and the money then raid that whole place and destroy everything"

After listening to Jeremy explain, she turned to Lante and spoke.

"Calm down father. If Fontaine sees you with so much anger, he will thinking he is actually getting to you" Roxana said with a face written with worry all over it. "Why don't we listen to these demands. So we can know how far his stupidity which is to rebel against the great Lante Agriche"

Lante smiled at his daughters words then he turned to face the man who brought the news. "Tell me his demands"

The man answered with fear evident on his face  "In exchange for the women and children he has captured, the funds of Agriche which are now in his access. He demands any of the following; Admitting to his rule as Lord, the head of Young master Dion or Lady Roxana"

'Just as I predicted'

Lante stood up in anger then unsheathed his sword before beheading the man that brought the news in his fit of anger.

The mans head fell to the ground, alongside his lifeless body, making the red carpet even darker.

Jeremy, who was also angry kicked over the table close to him then also unsheathed his sword in anger "How dare that bastard want sister! I'm going to stab ten times in his heart after I've cut off that tongue of his!"

Roxana watched all of this, with a glint in her eyes that disappeared the moment it appeared, too fast for anyone to notice.

"Father, I think I should go" Roxana said in a soothing tone as she held her fathers clenched hand. She came closer then whispered into his ear. "They'll probably take me to where he is and there will be lots of guards there, so I'll use my poisonous butterflies to attack them"

The anger on his face went down a bit and he mulled over her words then nodded. "Go and make sure to kill those traitors" He then turned to his men then said "Take Roxana to that bastard. We accept his demand for Roxana"

"What?!" Jeremy exclaimed in anger before he turned to Lante "Sister, can't go! Its too dangero-

"Jeremy. Obey father's orders. This has to be done" Roxana said calmly.

Roxana was taken to Fontaine but he didn't own up to the side of his deal which was to release the people and leave the funds.

A bloody battle ensued. Jeremy dominated  the battle in search for his sister, but only after 2 hours did everyone come to realize that...

Roxana had gone missing. And was nowhere in the Agriche territory.