"Who knows?" He whined.

"Hey, you can't do that!" Bo Young said.

"Fine. But anyways, I did do well. No, I did my best." He said.

"That's good to hear." She said. Ji Ae received a notification. As Ji Ae took out her phone, Bo Young leaned in to look at too. It was from Yeong Hyun. Bo Young noticed Ji Ae's face light up.

"*clears throat* I wonder what it is?" She joked.

"Hey! I-I have to go!" Ji Ae said and got up.

"Ji Ae, you can't leave me like that!" Bo Young whined.

"I'll see you later!" Ji Ae said and fled out of the class.

"Hey! Ji Ae! Gosh, look at that girl." She said.

"Why?"

"It's nothing."

"Hey." He said.

"What?"

"It is..."

"Ha Sang!" Soo Ki called out to him, as if revived from dead. Bo Young rolled her eyes as she heard her voice after a long time and laid her head down on the desk facing the window side, closing her eyes. Ha Sang rolled his eyes as she disturbed him.

"Ha Sang, why aren't you answering me?" Soo Ki asked.

"What?" He asked being annoyed.

"How did you do the test?" She asked.

"I did well." He answered.

"That's good to hear."

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah. I'm done."

"Then, why are here?" He asked.

"Fine, fine, I'm going." She said and went back to her seat.

"Bo-" Ha Sang started but the next second Yeon Joon, Seong Seop, Yeong Hyun along with Ji Ae and Yu Ah entered the class.

"Yeon Joon!" Rae Bin shrieked and went towards him but Seong Seop and Yeong Hyun blocked her. The sudden call woke Bo Young. "Gosh, that startled me." She mumbled. "God, they just don't want me talk, Huh?" Ha Sang mumbled as he was being interrupted continuously.

"What are you guys doing? Move!" Rae Bin said asking the two guys to leave way.

The guys didn't nudge.

"Fine, if this is how you're going to be. Then..Hyun Mi!" She called out and Hyun Mi entered the class after coming from the restroom.

Hearing the name, Seong Seop went into hiding, i.e, went to hide behind Yeon Joon.

Now Yeong Hyun was standing there alone.

"You aren't going to move?" Rae Bin asked. Yeong Hyun nodded.

"Rae Bin! Just let them be." Soo Ki said. It was weird because it came form her mouth, the girl who always fangirls over another guy. Rae Bin was speechless. The same went with the class.

"F-fine." She said and backed out. The group finally went towards Ha Sang. The girls went towards Bo Young.

"Hey Bo Young!" Yu Ah waved.

"Hey. So, the Cinderella decided to finally come back, Huh?" She said meaning Ji Ae.

"Hey! I am back. And.." Ji Ae moved closer to Bo Young and whispered, "Don't call me a Cinderella before him, he would ask me why."

"Okay, fine." She said.

"Why? What did the Cinderella do?" Yu Ah asked.

"Oh that. She decided to-" Bo Young started to talk loudly. Immediately, Ji Ae closed her mouth with her hand. The guys looked at them, as she was cut off talking. "No, it's nothing." Ji Ae convinced them.