Chapter 6

When i go to walk over to Scott Stiles grabs hold of my hand. I look down at his hand and back up to him. He pulls me closer and hugs me.

"I love you too!" He sighs. I smile and hug him back. Scott clears his throat.

"So are we going to go home or-?" He asks.

"I want to go see coach." I say.

"Hop in!" Stiles says. "Ill take you!"

"Thanks." I smile. Me and Scott both climb into his shitty Jeep that has broken down more times than i can count on two hands. Stiles drives us to the hospital.

First mistake.

"Im going home!" Stiles says.

"No please stay!" I beg. He looks like his fighting with himself again.

"Come on!" He smiles and walks into the hospital.

Socond mistake.

We walk in and i see my mom.

"Mom is Coach here? We came to bisit him!" I tell her.

"Room 83!" She says.

"Beth i have to go toilet ill be back in afew!" He says. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. I smile and me and Scott leave Stiles alone.

Third mistake.

When we get there coach is sitting up in bed talking to one if the doctors.

"Beth, Scott!" The doctor says. "You cant be here right now. Only family can visit!" She sighs.

"No! Those two are like my son and daughter to me!" Coach says and i smile.

"You have 20 minutes!" She says and walks out.

"Hey coach!" I smile.

"Hi!" He says.

"How are you feeling?" I walk over to him.

"Im fine. I have a new phobia called FEAR OF GETTING SHOT IN THE STOMACH PHOBIA!" He shouts.

"Does it hurt?" I ask and i show him my hand. He nods and grabs hold of it. I screw my eyes shut and take as much as i can before it starts to hurt me more than it should. I let go and he smiles.

"Coach you didnt tell anyone about her did you?" Scott asks.

"No. I told her i wouldnt!" He smiles. "And i already know a out the wholes supernatural thing!" He shrugs.

"What?" Scott looks at him.

"Well McCall you sucked! And then all of a sudden you were the best player on the team!"

"Oh." Scott says and i laugh.

"Get better soon coach!" I smile amd wave goodbye. The lights flicker and i grab onto Scotts wrist.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Somethings not right!" I whisper.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I dont kn- STILES!" i shout scott runs to the bathroom but he isnt there.

"Split up!" I shout. He runs up to the roof and i run outside. Kira, Issac, Allison and Chris run up to me.

"Where is he?" Chris yells.

"I dont know!" i flinch as he grabs my shoulders and shakes me. Issac grabs him.

"Dont do that!" He yells.

"I dont know! I dont know! I dont know!" I cry and cover my ears.

"Look what youve done!" Issac shouts. A car suddenly crashes into a pipe and water goes everywhere. I look around. Chris and Allison have run off to see if the person in the car is okay. Issac walks over and starts asking if im okay. Then i hear it. Electricity. I look up and there is a loose wire flying down at us.