Taehyung blush. " Hey! I'm not that kind of person!." Taehyung argue.

🐺 "But don't deny~ I know both you and me dream about perverty things from time to time with our mate~" V said.

"Shut up! Your not helping." Taehyung argued.

🐺 "Your voice is annoying." Jay said.

Taehyung can feel his wolf pouting sadly. Then he realize. "Wait! Your awake Jay!?" Taehyung said.

🐺"I am, But Jungkook isn't. his still resting and Honestly he need that." Jay said.

"I see... I'm glad his okay." Taehyung said.

🐺"He is... Your healing him anyway, Your healing us and I hate to say it but, Thanks." Jay said.

🐺 "Your welcome my love~" V said and Jay scoff in annoyance.

It was a silent at first then Taehyung spoke. "You know... I'm wondering... Jay, you seems to be touch and a fighter not only that your not an ordinary Omega. Your that legendary true blood Omega. So why didn't Jungkook use you, or I mean you didn't help Jungkook before when clearly he suffers a lot." Taehyung said as he recall of Jungkook saying that his step parents would hit from time to time, his school mates discriminate him and make him as an errand boy, and those days he is living in the street. With Jay's attitude, Jungkook can easily avoid those and be a fighter.

🐺 *sigh* " Ever since Jungkook is a kid he can communicate with me very well. The first time he shift to a wolf is when he was 13 and thats the last time he did... Though, for some reason I can't take over him until that day I met you, well particularly V. I can communicate to Jungkook but I can't take over and Jungkook has a problem with shifting, but the day I met you... Everything changes. I can easily take over with Jungkook, I can easily fight without any trouble as well. I think that... My power and strength was sleeping and it was awaken with my mates scent. So now, It seems like I'm free." Jay explained. "Also there is one thing, before When Alpha commands us I and Jungkook would easily submit as much to my dismay... But now, It seems that Any commands are nothing to me. I can disobey their orders whenever I want to, I can't follow their commands... Except you. Well I guess that expected since your my mate. " Jay said.

" I see... Well you don't need to worry about me commanding you. You can always do whatever you want, and be whatever you want, no one is stopping you because it's your life. Yes we're mate, but that doesn't mean I got a control of what happening in your life. Honestly, whatever makes you happy would make me happy as well. " Taehyung said.

🐺" Thank you for the sincere voice. Me and Jungkook are truly happy that you are our mate. " Jay said.

" Your welcome. "Taehyung said.

🐺" Hey, You forget about me. Don't I deserve a thank you as well?"V pouted

🐺" Yeah, Yeah thanks for the help as well. Though you guys went to save us late. Must be you guys are doing something stupid and weird again just like an alien you are. " Jay said.

" We are not alien! We're wolves! " Taehyung and V argued.

🐺 " Whatever. " Jay said

" Yah! "Taehyung said but Jay doesn't respond anymore he sigh. " I forgot to say this to you but Jay, if your hearing this Thank you for saving me and V. " Taehyung said and Jay heard that though he choose to stay silent, honestly he just did what anybody would do for their love ones.

Taehyung  look at Jungkook and pouted. He gave a small flick on Jungkook's forehead." Your wolf is a meany... Wake up soon Kook, I miss the soft, fluff ball version of you. " Taehyung said.

With that he had a good night sleep.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Next day.

Jungkook woke up, he notice that someone is holding his hand and he look at Taehyung who's sleeping while holding his hand. Jungkook then decided to sat up properly which his movements woke Taehyung up.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said happily embraced Jungkook when he find out that his mate is awake.

"Tae..  Too tight..." Jungkook said patting Taehyung's back and Taehyung quickly pull out from the hug.

"I'm sorry... Its just that... I was so worried. But Now, I'm relief that your awake My love~" Taehyung said happily.

"Its all thanks to you. You stay the whole night here by my side just to help me. Thank you Taehyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.

"I should be the one who supposed to say Thank you To you because you save my life. Thank you Jungkook... Though, next time. Please don't do that again. I don't know what would I do if I lost you. Your my other half, my beloved, my sweetheart, my mate and mostly your my love... If I lost you my heart would shatter so Please don't do that again... " Taehyung said.

Jungkook place his hand on Taehyung's cheek." I'm sorry. I can't do that, I can't watch you die infront of me... So no matter what happens, I will save you from any danger. After all, that's what your gonna do if I'm in danger too right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod.

"Without a Doubt, I will save you. I will protect you no matter what." Taehyung said.

"Then let's protect one another then." Jungkook said.

"Well that's sounds great my love." Taehyung said as he gave a smile. He then lean forward and gave a sweet kiss to Jungkook's lips who was surprised at first but he close his eyes and feel the magic of that kiss. Soon, Taehyung break the kiss and both smiling at each other as they feel captivated with each other eyes.

"I love You Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I love you too Taehyung." Jungkook said.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: July 03, 2021

Words: 1442

Published: August 26, 2021