"Sorry, i thought you both were Busy with your own stuff and even i didn't knew that we have classes together so" i shrugged in the end

Adith said "no problem we understand but now as we know that we are from the same classes, i guess almost we can form a good Friendship"

"Sure" i grinned and even they did

We all moved in to our next class. This time Siddharth sat with me and Adith in front of us along with Dhruv!

We all talked as the teacher didn't enter in the classroom

"Hey Guys" Siddharth whispered

Adith and Dhruv turned around "what?"

"Why do we have to sit Separately?" He asked

I thought and said "because only two can fit in one bench"

Sid, Dhruv and Adith hit their head with their hand

"Dear Debo, Sid meant to say that why girls and boys are sitting separately" Adith explained and I could only say "ohhh" stupid me.

"Yeah even i was thinkin that" Dhruv said and even me!

Our business teacher was Female and her name was Surbhi.

Sid was continuously distracting me by calling me time to time but i ignored him many times.

When the period was over Sid lashed me "Debo man you are so boring"

"Why?" Adith asked

"Because He was ignoring me like a girl" and that made my eyes go wide and then i realized he offended girl "excuse me mr.Sid Girl's don't ignore"

"Wow you are saying as if you are a girl" Sid said and i closed my mouth.

Adith was looking at me again with that Suspicious look. God why does he looks at me like that??

"No i am not but i am befriend with many girls and so i know" i said folding my hand

"More girls and less boys?" Dhruv asked with a smirk

"Yeah so what?"

"No, nothing but anyone of them is your girlfriend by any chance?" Dhruv asked and i shook my head

Stupid idiots!

"Guys i am feeling hungry" Adith said keeping his hand on his stomach

"Even i do" Dhruv and Sid said

"But we have class" i said

They rolled their eyes. Adith said "don't be a bore Debo" He held my arm and dragged me with him.

Please tell him to leave me as i am feeling something something.

We all entered the Canteen and ate Sandwiches.

"Do you know Debo and Dhruv, when my mom make sandwiches for me it is full of Tomato and cucumbers saying that it is good for a healthy body and mind, even Adith have Experienced it" Siddharth said  while chuckling and even Adith did.

"But mom is the best and Even Adith's they are best of friends since school days, they never miss a chance to call eachother and the best part is Our Dad's are college friends" Siddharth said with a grin

"Wow that must be amazing" Dhruv said

My mind Drifted to Aarya. I am missing her so much and even my Family.

"Hey Debo what Happened? Are you fine?" Adith asked with concerned voice and a small smile formed upon my lips "nothing and everything is fine it's just that i miss my family"

I try to control my tears and i excuse myself.

I rush towards the washroom and Halt when i was about to enter Girl's washroom.

My life is so unfair, now I can't even shred my tears in washroom.

But you can enter men's washroom- my mind said

Shut up, i am not in a mood to listen to you.

Okay, sorry.

I run away from there to an empty room and cry.

Soon i heard the bell rang and so i Wiped up my tears and moved for my next class.

Adith, Dhruv were already present their and they saved a seat for me besides Adith.

I scoot beside him without uttering a word to anyone and was lost in my own thoughts about my Family and friends.

Suddenly i felt hot air near my ear "are you alright" it was Adith's voice due to which i looked at him my eyes met with his beautiful Dark grey ones, a chill ran down my spine.

I quickly looked forward and realised my breath "yeah, i-i am Fine" i said finally after a minute or so.

Adith's POV

I don't know why but i feel Something is going on with Debo. He is a bit different.

Now also when i looked into his eyes he flinched and began to Smattered.

Now also he is maintaining a very long distance between both of us but it wasn't same while he was sitted with Dhruv or Siddharth. I guess he upset about something as i saw it in his eyes when we talked about our family.

The bell rang and immediately got up "i am going on to my room" saying that he rushed.

Siddharth kept his hand on my shoulder and asked "what happened to him?"

I raised my shoulders "no idea"

"Should we talk with him?" he asked

"No! Let him be alone for sometime" i said

"Maybe you are right....i think even we must be go then"

I nod and took my stuff with me.

We came in our room and sat on our bed "what a day it was" i said stretching my neck.

"Yaar Adith! Our Teachers are so boring, I Don't know how i will spend my rest 4 years in here!" Siddharth said sighing.

"For now i want to sleep" i said and i discharged myself to sleep.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

I know updates are slow because i am kind a stuck up with some work. So when i am getting time i am writting.

Don't worry i won't leave this story incomplete.

Thank you and take care.