Chapter 9

Deboshree's POV

I dress up in lose pants and Lose shirt so that my girly figure isn't visible to anyone as it's my first day as My classes will start.

I look at myself in the mirror which i hung up on the wall.

God why do i have to face all this??

I quickly stick the mustache, Beard and then wear my turban.

I pack my stuffs and moved out of my room. I lock my Door and head towards the Department where i will get my class schedule.

Okay so first class is Accounts. Interesting.

I search in for my class and......i found it.

I step in my classroom, well there are girls as well as boys. I look around to find a seat for myself.

I watch around a group of girls and walk towards them. I stop infront of a girl who was sitting alone, she looks up at me and raise her eyebrows.

"Can i sit with you?" Though i said in a male voice still i forgot that i have to Act like a boy right now.

She was taken aback and even i was because obviously if a boy would have had asked me i would have been in a shock myself.

Not that it's a problem with girls but on first day itself it's kinda awkward.

"Sorry" saying that i moved towards a boy hitting my forehead with my hand.

I saw a boy sitting in the middle of the boy's row.

Why such partition ???

"Umm Hi, can i sit with you?" I asked him, he smiled looking at me.

"Yeah sure" he scooted to the side and i sat beside him.

"Well i am Dhruv Kashyap" He said and i shook my hand with him "and i am Debo Singh"

"So you are from Punjab?" He asked

"Well..um..Yeah"

"In Punjab where?"

I began to think "ahhh Gurdaspur"

"Wow and i am from Jaipur"

Soon Our Professor also came in.

"Good morning class" he smiled at us

"Good morning sir" we all said

"So i am-" he was cut off when Two people entered in the class Breathing heavily.

"May we come in sir?" It was Siddharth and Adith.

"Yes you may, i was about to start the class without you guys" He said "but as it is our first class you are forgiven"

"Sorry sir" they said

"Okay, now come in"

Siddharth and Adith were Smiling while grabbing a seat and i shook my head.

"So students i am Rajendar Kumar your accounts teacher......" Blah blah blah well just name is enough for introduction.

Well don't think i am disrespectful, it's just that i like to concentrate when it's time for study and if People are fighting or if Teacher and Students are arguing together. Hehehehe

After Accounts it was Business so i walk towards it but Adith and Siddharth stopped me.

"Hey Debo, stop" i heard Adith

"Yeah?"

"What yaar i thought that we are friends but you are Walking away from us, not fair Debo" Siddharth tried to look hurt