how he'll propose (hyung line ver.)

Taeil

he knew you don't like fancy things and all. therefore, the proposal is as simple as taeil. he brought you to a beach. then, the two of you were just walking and taeil doesn't make it obvious that he is nervous.

later on, taeil got a chance to kneel down behind as you stopped walking to watch the sunset. you turn around and saw him, "will you marry me?" he was giggling and tears were starting to form when you said yes.

 you turn around and saw him, "will you marry me?" he was giggling and tears were starting to form when you said yes

Johnny

johnny is very well prepared and he knew that day was the day he's been waiting for. it was during valentines day, he got help setting up at the backyard from your parents. when you arrived, your mom put a blindfold and led you to where johnny is.

you got a signal to take it off and saw red petals scattered around and a fancy dinner. you smiled touching the flowers on the table then you heard johnny. he was kneeling down and showing you a ring, "be my wife?"

 he was kneeling down and showing you a ring, "be my wife?"

Taeyong

you were taeyong's long term girlfriend and the nervousness when he first met you, he felt it again. his member, doyoung, kept calming him as they waited at the back for the encore stage. when they got up on stage, the lights turned off except the spotlight on taeyong. then, he started his message to thanked the fans and his members.

you were surprised on your seat when he called you. taeyong was in tears as fans and members cheered for him. he was straightly looking at you then he got down on one knee, "let's grow old together so marry me."

"