complimenting you/him (middle line ver.)

Jungwoo

you're going to graduate in college today. it wasn't easy especially those sleepless nights and cramming but everything was worth it because there are people who believes in you especially jungwoo, your long time boyfriend. he was a senior way back in your high school freshmen.

having the same club, you both became really good friends. then, you started liking him but jungwoo likes you more and the rest is history. its really surprising that even if he's busy working while you finish studying, you both never failed to reach each other.

you smiled hugging your classmates and friends wishing them in their future before going to your parents. "mom! dad! jung oppa?!" then there was jungwoo holding a bouquet of flowers. "i love the surprises you always do for me," you whispered as he gave you a tight hug. "congratulations! i missed you so much, my favorite girl."

Lucas

Lucas

lucas is still sleeping and you woke up early as the sun shines to your face from the window. then, you walk out the room and sighed scanning the house. it was a whole mess as the boys hang out here last night after their tiring schedule.

you went to the kitchen and start cooking some breakfast. then, you also did the dishes from last night and cleaned the table. after that, you woke lucas up for morning breakfast.

for the whole day, you were just going here and there doing the chores as you let him take a rest because this is the only chance he could relax. lucas did the dinner while you took a bath. "baby~ you are such an amazing woman," he said patting your head as you sat down beside him.

 "baby~ you are such an amazing woman," he said patting your head as you sat down beside him

Mark

saturday means more cuddle time with mark. today is his free time and he always spend his time with you whenever he can. you rarely see mark these past few weeks since he was very busy.

you were leaning on mark as he rested his arm on your shoulders then plays with your hair. both of you are currently watching a series but eventually, your stomach growled making mark laugh. "gonna cook some dinner," you told him checking the clock then he smiles.

you cooked mark's favorite food and even prepared his beloved watermelon. mark peek at the kitchen as you finished setting the table then you look at him, "let's eat." mark was really delighted as he pulled out a seat for you. "i'm lucky you are mine," he said giving you a forehead kiss before sitting down beside.

 "i'm lucky you are mine," he said giving you a forehead kiss before sitting down beside

Xiaojun

xiaojun just got home from his schedule. he went to sit on the couch in the living room sighing. he close his eyes and tried to take a rest. on the other hand, you woke up as bella squeezed herself beside and heard someone outside so you stood up with bella in your arms.

you placed bella on the floor and she ran to xiaojun who's taking a nap. he woke up as bella licks his face, "hi bella!" you sat down beside and asks, "have you eaten dinner?" xiaojun shook his head pouting at you then told him to change into more comfortable clothes.

xiaojun walks out from the bathroom and saw you setting up the table. you gave him a hug and told him to take a sit. "how was it?" you ask smiling as he take a bite. "you never fails to impress me," xiaojun said smiling while looking at you then gave you and bella a head pat.

 "you never fails to impress me," xiaojun said smiling while looking at you then gave you and bella a head pat

Hendery

it was weekend in the afternoon and you were just laying on the couch scrolling on your phone and sometimes talking to your friends. you got bored and went to hendery who were busy playing games in the bedroom.

"dery?" you called peeking on the door. sadly, he didn't heard it so you went closer and tap his shoulder. he took off his headphone and asked you why. "i want cuddles," you pout sitting on the bed. hendery told you to wait for awhile.

then, you heard him bid goodbyes to his online playmates then hendery looks back at you and said "you're lucky, you're cute." and you both went to the living room and cuddled.

" and you both went to the living room and cuddled

-------

[tags]

#nct #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lucas #mark #xiaojun #hendery #renjun #jeno #haechan #yangyang #shotaro #jaemin #sungchan #chenle #jisung