when he finds you cute (maknae line ver.)

Renjun

the library is full again since its almost exam week. luckily, renjun got here early so he reserved a seat for you. he is your study buddy, classmate and your best friend.

renjun likes you. a lot. sadly, he doesn't have the courage to tell you because you might don't feel the same way and he didn't want to ruin your relationship as friends.

"ugh!!" you shout-whispered repeatedly banging your head on the mathematics book.

renjun chuckled, "what's wrong?"

you really hate studying math because its really confusing for you and you've been asking a lot from renjun about it earlier so now you're too shy to ask him again for help.

"nothing~" you look up for awhile and continue to lightly bang your head.

renjun knows you needed his help, he's just waiting for you to ask again. he stared at you smiling before calling your name.

he really just can't stand seeing you struggling in math and also some people were looking at you like you're crazy.

"you're so cute, do you know that? come here, sit beside me and i'll teach you." renjun patted the available seat beside him as he took your notes smiling at you.

" renjun patted the available seat beside him as he took your notes smiling at you

Jeno

you started to have a crush on your neighbor across your house who just moved two weeks ago. he also attends to the school where you study but both have different class.

it always surprised you how your mom easily get to be friend with his mom and that's when you got to know his name. jeno.

now, you're standing in front of their door holding a food. yes. your mom ordered you to bring them food as a welcome greeting in the neighbor. the door was opened by jeno's mom.

you greeted her and she welcomed you inside the house and told you to follow her in the kitchen. then, you saw jeno on the table organizing the things they needed for baking.

"ohh! this is my son, jeno." she said as you shyly put down the container on the kitchen island.

"a-ah hi," you smiled awkwardly and he just bowed at you.

his mom were smiling at the both of you. "som, this is y/n. the daughter of mrs. y/m/n."

jeno smiles and you were surprised as he extended his hand on you, "nice to meet you!"

you slowly took it and shake your hands together, "me too! i-i ha-have to go now. thank you, mrs. lee and j-jeno. see you."

then, you dashed outside as you really can't take it anymore. you were blushing so hard as you touched his soft and big hand.

meanwhile, jeno were so confused why you were in a hurry as he still wanted to ask you to be friends with him.

'she's cute.' he thought chuckling while looking at your running figure towards the door.