when you watch a movie with him (hyung line ver.)

Taeil

saturday is always the day you always keep looking forward to. it also means movie day. for you and taeil. it's always like a routine that every saturday, you two are gonna watch some movies. old or new, it doesn't matter.

this is like your only bonding with him since you both are really busy with work and it's always been a special day because taeil promised you to spend his weekends with you. but sometimes he also spends time with you on weekdays, when he have a free time.

today, you both decided to watch an action horror movie. every time there is a scary or violence part, taeil would always cover your eyes or sometimes he will hug you tight.

its already past 8 in the evening and continued the movie that you're watching after you ate.

your neck felt numb as you were leaning on taeil's shoulder earlier. you move then saw taeil sleeping peacefully like an angel and you paused the tv.

you brush his hair softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. then, you gave him a light tap.

he look at the tv before at you.

"did i fell asleep?" he ask sleepily smiling before hugging your waist, leaning his head on the crook of your neck then started to get back to sleep.

you chuckled and pat his back, "let's sleep and just continue the movie tomorrow, okay?"

Johnny

johnny just invited himself in your house so he could watch movies with you since he misses you a lot and there's currently nothing to do on their dorm right now. luckily, it was only a 20-minute drive from their dorm.

you were busy finishing your work report when the door bell rang and to your surprised, johnny was standing there with lots of food on his hands. he gave you a very tight and long hug and showered you with kisses on your face.

he let you finished your work so now you're both lying down on your bed watching movie.

you squealed on the romantic part while munching for food but then you felt johnny staring.

"need something?" you ask eyes still glued on the tv.

he hummed and you questioned look at him then johnny smiled, "a kiss."

you cupped his face then gave him a peck on the lips, "there you go. my big baby is envious over a movie."

"