when you watch a movie with him (maknae line ver.)

Renjun

renjun went straight to your house because you told him that you misses him so much. as a good boyfriend he is, even if he's tired from work he still went to visit you and spend the rest of his day with you.

he spotted you inside your room watching drama movie. renjun kissed your head and gave you something he bought, which are your favorite foods.

you thanked him then patted the space beside you. renjun sat down and joined you. he also shares a lot of stories how his day went while watching.

---

you were slightly crying and sniffing when suddenly renjun reached out for your hand.

you look to his side and noticed that he fell asleep.

"i'm sorry i fell asleep. are you okay?" he said smiling at you.

you chuckled as you brush his hair then wipe your tears before giving him a hug.

Jeno

there was a movie that you've been waiting for months and finally its out on netflix.

you ran to jeno in the living room who is busy reading a book, "jeno! jeno! jeno!"

he look up and saw you running towards him. "be careful~" jeno chuckled as you flopped down on the sofa with your ipad.

"jeno yah~"

jeno brush your hair as his focus went back on the book, "what is it?"

"remember the movie i told you last time?" you ask excitedly and he nodded. "it's out now!" you exclaimed typing the title om the search bar so you could watch it with him.

jeno smiled pinching your cheeks, "that's great!"

you started playing the movie but after some time, jeno is just reading his book. you paused the movie before calling him.

"jeno? you're not watch it," you pouted and started playing it.

it may sounds childish that you insist him to watch the movie with you but its because you remember that jeno promised that he'll watch it together once it came out.

jeno look at your sulking face so he put down his book, "y/n~"

you ignore him but he keeps on poking here and there.

jeno taps the paused button and you look at him, "i'm sorry,okay?"

he gave you his puppy eye smile then you suddenly pat his head, "how come i cannot stay mad at you?"

he put his book away then put his arms around you and watch the movie together.