when you had an argument (hyung line ver.)

Taeil

you locked yourself in the bedroom after having an argument with taeil because you are tired. tired of this idol x non-showbiz relationship, even the members didn't know about it.

'why can't we be like those normal couples?' you thought leaning on the wall beside the door while crying. "y/n? can i come in?" then taeil heard you unlocked the door.

he sat down beside you, "i'm sorry. i didn't know you're already hurting with this kind of relationship. i'm sorry because we can't have normal dates just like normal couples. i'm sorry... i'm sorry..." you stared at him then he looks at you and tears started to fall again.

taeil hug you as you cried and kept apologizing. "i'm sorry taeil," you said and he hushed telling you that it's his fault not yours.

 "i'm sorry taeil," you said and he hushed telling you that it's his fault not yours

Johnny

you heard johnny is back after getting some fresh air. what he said earlier was very offensive and you tried your best to stay calm but you just broke down and started an argument.

"b-babe?" he went inside the room and stood like a kid behind the door. "i'm sorry for those hurtful words i've told you. i'm really really sorry," he said and was ready to go out when you aren't responding until you called him.

you stood across looking up at him. "apology accepted. i'm sorry too," you said and johnny then spread his arms. "hug?" and you tightly hug each other.

"i'm sorry," he whispered and you just nod in his embrace.

Taeyong

an argument caused by a nag. it was a tiny problem that you didn't know why but you just blew up maybe from your exhausting work and terror boss.

you felt sorry towards taeyong for acting that way when he nagged at you over that little thing. you saw him in his room staring at his pc. "lee taeyong?" you called and he chuckled to himself before turning around to look at you.

"i'm sorry baby~" you said sitting across him and he gave you that boba eyes while explaining your side. "i'm sorry." taeyong knew he can't get mad, he just can't.