chapter 3

sorry, this took so long guys, hope you enjoy it.

Jenna spends most of the morning trying to get hold of Elena getting more and more furious as the day goes on. Especially when Stefan tries giving her orders. She is livid. Jeremy watches all this from the kitchen counter with a smirk, especially when he hears Stefan say he's coming over as Jenna lies about meeting up with Alaric to get a reaction.

Jeremy migrates to the stairs as Jenna answers the door to Stefan, still no Elena is sight, a manic kind of grin grows on Jeremy's face, a grin that only intensifies as he sees Alaric's body behind Stefan.

"Hi, Stefan. How's it going?" Stefan freezes at the voice behind him.

"Brilliant." Jeremy laughs.

Shaking her head she tells Alaric/Klaus to get in, and Stefan to just go home closing the door as Alaric has entered, "No actually, you can tell Elena to get her ass home, you can tell her I'm done with her shit and if she still wants a place to live she will be back here in an hour or else." She slams the door on the stunned Salvator, Alaric and Jeremy laughing in the background.

Turning on her heels she meets Alaric's eye "Klaus I presume, one question how long do you intend to possess my boyfriend he is in deep trouble and I'd like to beat the ever loving shit out of his lying dumb ass as soon as possible." Klaus can only stare at this woman in front of him, she is a fierce and compelling creature.

"Jenna, is it love, you are quite a creature aren't you. Sounds to me like your boyfriend is an idiot." He pauses adding under his breath "An idiot who wears far too much plaid, hunter or not."

Jenna laughs she can't help it. Jeremy rolls his eyes at the two telling Klaus he can't sleep with his aunt. Holding a hand up he stops the conversation from going any further. Getting up from the stairs Jeremy swings the front door open. "She told you to leave."

Stefan glares at him, "Jenna you know, you were never supposed to tell her Elena will be furious."

Jenna takes a step forwards, Furious she'll show him furious; Klaus beats her too it, "You were told to leave mate. don't you have a message to deliver time is ticking ripper."

Stefan vamp speeds into Alaric's body slamming him into the wall, Jenna lets out a startled scream hands clamped over her mouth. Jeremy in a burst of anger grabs a pencil from the table in the hall, storms up behind Stefan stabbing him in the neck. Startled Stefan lets Klaus go, seeing his chance Klaus grabs the pencil shoving it into his chest, knowing it wouldn't hold him off for long he shoves the vampire towards the door, letting out a breath as Jenna slams the door closed behind him.

"I can't wait to get back into my fucking body." he mutters, before turning to Jenna "So you know then, that makes things much simpler.

Jenna holds up her hands. "NUH uh nope, we" she motions to herself and Jeremy, "want nothing to do with your war, we are leaving. As soon as Jeremy does what he needs to do."

"I'm good let's go,"
"Jeremy, you can't just."
"I think I can."

"It's cruel."

"No what's cruel is bringing it back up."

Klaus is watching the whole exchange with a feral grin, he can see the moment Jeremy give in, with a long-suffering sigh,

"Fine, before we leave, Klaus would you like some help getting back in your body."

"You're a warlock."

"No. Kinda, its complicated." Jenna laughs at his half answer,

"I'm coming too," at the look both men give her she explains. "That way I can give Rik a piece of my mind then we can just leave straight away, surly you can have someone compelled to pack up our stuff later on."