I Can't Move On

Sodapop's Pov:
I sat in the dining room table alone. It was midnight, Pony and Darry were both asleep and there I was like a fool writing another letter to Sandy, Even though deep down I knew she'd send it back, I needed to, what if she still cared? I still care about her, how can I move on when she was the love of my life.
I finished writing the letter and decided to read it before putting it in an envelope.

Dear Sandy,

I miss you, even though you sent back the other letter, I still think about you, I don't care if we're young, I don't care if the baby isn't mine, or that I work in a gas station.
I love you, I always will. I can't imagine living without you Sandy, Life is a nightmare without you. I wish you were still here. I know I may sound like a fool but I don't think I can live without you, ever since you left, I feel trapped.
Sandy please, I swear to you if you come back, I'll marry you, We can raise the baby. I will make sure to be the greatst husband and Father in the world, I'll quit DX for that baby and get a better job, I'll work every day and every night.
Please I love you Sandy...
I know you might not read this but, It's worth a try.
Come home.
     Love,
          Sodapop Curtis

I fold the letter nicely and put it in the envelope.
I wrote the address and placed it behind the clock that was hanging on the wall for safe keeping.

The next day on my way to work I placed it in the mailbox kissing it before I placed it in.

I knew Darry said to move on, I knew Ponyboy told me I should forget about Sandy but I need to try.