" Listen stay away from that Kunal or... "

" Let's get going now. "

" You are looking awesome !!! One  kiss before we leave?? "

"No !! "

" Only one!! This is not fair you are looking like this. I can't concentrate on anything else. And you can't even kiss me. "

" Ok fine!! I am going back. Change back to my normal dress and going to sleep. "

"Let's go !! "  He said rolling his eyes.

*******

We reached the venue and went inside. Many doctors turned to look at us. Siddharth was walking with me with his large hand on the small of my back. Though I was very happy, was also feeling a bit shy. While Siddharth had that killer smile on his face.

" Oh my God !! Someone is looking very pretty today. " We heard a voice and turned to look at Parth and Mayank coming towards us.

" Hi !! " I said shyly. Parth smile at both of us.

" So, my dear lady, can I have the honour to dance with you tonight? " He asked.

" No sorry !!! " Siddharth said.

" I asked the lady, not you. Just one dance, please. " Parth said.

" Her dance card is full. "  Siddharth said.

" Will you please let her talk, Mr butler. " Parth said and I tried not to laugh at that.

" Butler?? Me? You idiot!! " Siddharth glared at him. And the very next moment they burst out laughing.

"  Well jokes apart, she is looking very pretty. Sid, you need to be like a watchdog. "

" Hmmm, that's what I was thinking. "

" Don't you have any friends here?? "

" No they all opted for their cities. I intend to fo MD from here. So.... "

" Hmmm. Bad luck. Anyways enjoy yourself. "  He said.

Mayank was standing there and was a bit awkward.  But all of a sudden he came forward and looked into my eyes.

" Hi, Shruti! I wanted to apologise for my behaviour that day. It was uncalled for. I am very embarrassed. I wanted to say all this the moment I got to know that you both were serious about each other. But Sid said you would face more problems if I approached you. I am ashamed of what I did. Please forgive me. "

" It is ok, please forget that. I already forgot it. "

" So friends?? "

" Yes !! " I smiled at him and he became normal.

Many people were still looking at us. I was being a bit conscious at the way Siddharth's hand was still on my back.

Just then I saw Anita and Raman coming towards us. They greeted him and his friends and then Anita said that I was looking very pretty.  She even teased me about him. I blushed a lot.

Just then I saw Kunal coming my way. His eyes were roaming over my body shamelessly. Siddharth saw him and clenched his fist. I stiffened a bit.

" Hi !! You are looking very gorgeous. I wish you had come with me.  "

" Why would my girlfriend, have come with you?? "

" Girlfriend?? Since when?  "  He was shocked.

" Yes... For 3 years and we are getting engaged very soon. She is mine. "

" Oh, Good. "  He said but I didn't feel good the way he said it. Siddharth caught my hand in his and kissed it lightly.

"  Stay away from her. Let's go, love, let me introduce you to others as well. "  He said and pulled me away from him.

" Siddharth cool down !! "

"  Cool down??  Did you see how was he looking at you?? I wanted to kill him there. "

" Calm down !! "

" Let's go and dance... "  He said and I agreed as I wanted to distract his mind.

He was really in a very romantic mood. He was holding me very close to him as if he wanted to tell everyone that we belonged to each other and others should keep off us.

I was feeling thirsty so I asked a waiter to get me some orange juice or some non-alcoholic drink. While Siddharth asked for a glass of chilled champagne. The waiter nodded and left.

He came back with our drinks in a few minutes and we took them. He asked me If I wanted to eat anything first, but I said that I was not hungry yet as I knew that he wanted to meet everyone. He was a very friendly person.

He introduced me to many people. He was talking to some senior doctors. I greeted them and excused myself to go to Raman and Anita.

They were having starters. Anita asked me to have them but I wanted to wait for Siddharth.

" Listen, tomorrow you are going to tell us about your love story. " Anita said and I nodded.

I saw Isha glaring at me but I ignored her and kept talking to Anita.

Just then someone collided with me and the sauces of the starter in the platter he was holding got spilt on my dress.

I gasped as it was Maurvi's dress. I didn't want it to get spoilt. So I told Anita and Raman that I was going to the washroom and rushed there.

I cleaned the stain but I was feeling very uncomfortable all of a sudden. I came out of the washroom but my head started spinning.  It seemed that my mind was losing control over my body.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends 💞😍

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍