Another Bandmate Speaks About Ur Relationship On The Red Carpet; Preference

Hope you like it ❤️
-Adrianna ✌️

Casey- "He is known as Flirty Kick, but I think Y/N is able to tame him down, haha but she's a very sweet girl for him"
-Tom Mann

Chris- "Chris and Y/N do everything together, there always holding hands or cuddling so I believe there gunna last a while"
- James Graham

Barclay- "Carefree, is what describes there realtionship, the only thing that they think about is each other and I think that's a sweet thing to have"
- Jake Sims

Tom- "Mature, is the word, because he's the oldest he makes the best decisions and he got a pretty girl out of it so yeah, Uncle Tom and Aunt Y/N "
-Barclay Beales

Jake- "Jake and Y/N have a cute relationship and it's nice to see Jake found someone who likes or knows about Pokemon"
-Charlie Jones

James- " (intv.-what's one word that describes there relationship?) ummmm one word, do I have to pick one word? (Intv.- one word and explanation at least) ok um I would have to go with passion, if that makes sense, because you can tell by the way they look into each others eyes that there love for each other is very passionate"
- Reece Bibby

Reece-" adorable I think, Y/N and Reece are meant for each other, they are basically pheternal (sorry don't know how to spell) twins hahaha"
-Chris Leonard

Charlie's- "there definatrly the young lovers in the band bc baby kick but um I can't stop but think that there probably going to last a lot longer than some of our other realtionshipS, hahaha(jk)"
-Casey

Hope you enjoyed it ❤️
-Adrianna ✌️