Chapter 19- Sabotaged?, 'His' Special Place

[Un-Editted; Okay- So I've decided to make this a new chapter rather than 'part 2' for chapter 18 due to its length x)

Thank the Chocolate Fudge Brownie~ Ben&Jerry's Ice-cream that got me through this chapter! Listen to the song above or to the side with the lyrics (: Hope you like it;]

Also, I dedicate this chapter to Minecraft_Foxy for supporting my story and always leaving awesome comments x

•~~~~~~~~~•

Chapter 19

Lizzy's P.O.V

What the hell is she doing back? Jamie definitely said that she was going to be hospitalised for 6 weeks... God I'm going to kill him if he was just exaggerating, that piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she wasn't seriously injured but really? Appearing today of all days. Besides she's the closest thing to the devils spawn- excluding me.

I make my way forward.

"Wait," Jace grabs my arm, "Don't speak to her." I see that he's noticed her too.

"Why not? I don't take orders from you." I snarl.

"Calm your fire down will you? If you go there you'll end up creating an unnecessary scene."

"How so?" I ask.

"Look, she's already speaking to some of her followers. Don't you realise that she may already have heard about the performance your giving? The selected bunch have already been informed. I'm just saying, it could cause problems seeing as you did beat her up. I'm not sure she's the type to let go of a grudge." He explains.

"I really don't care Jace." I reply.

"I don't care if you don't care. Just don't confront her. Walk past. We need to meet Jenny and the others anyway." He justifies.

"Whatever." I mutter.

Picking up my pace, I stroll through the corridor. Everything seems to go in slow motion as I walk past Amber. Our eyes meet and silent words are uttered to each other through the air. I don't miss the smirk that twists into her face along with her icy blue eyes penetrating into mine. I can't help but think she's got some evil plan up her sleeve. Honestly, I wouldn't blame her. Keep walking Elizabeth is the message I receive when Jace catches our little exchange. Keep walking.

***

"Okay we better quickly go over our positions before Lizzy sings." Jenny says.

We had all just been having a quick drink and some biscuits as refreshments. I still need to get changed into the dress that Jace bought for me, which sadly I haven't had the time to look at yet. The teachers have settled down the students observing the 'entertainment'.

"Yeah, you're right. People are starting to get slightly impatient." Charles backs her up, not so subtly wrapping his arm around her waist. Ah! They are the cutest couple ever. I overheard Charles saying to Jenny that he's going to reward her for her hard work today and for putting up with her mum's antics by taking her out on a fancy date! The fact that I'm excited shows me how much I've changed. I'm hoping for the best, but it's all down to my friends. Without them, I'd still be a non-sociable bitch.

"Let's go over everything then." Clause says quietly. He looks in my direction and flushes red. Okay then... I turn my gaze to Jenny who pushes her glasses closer to her face and taps her pencil against her clip board that holds various sheets in place

"I will be doing Lizzy's hair and make-up. Charles has set up the lyrics with pictures on the projector for the audience to see. Clause you are stationed in the lighting and special effects area. Kaylen is in charge of playing the music. There's a piano on stage already. Jace has his guitar and mic sat up. You also have a mic Lizzy that has been sound checked. Urmm.. I think that's all!" Jenny's excitement is evident.