(62) Reunited Diaz family

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. It won't be long before you'll be snogging Micheal", Liam gave me a cheeky smile and making kissing noises.

I shake my head smiling.

"I'm serious. Once this is all done I can only hope I'll see you both in the next week...if you ever come out of your room banging each other", Liam smirked shamelessly.

"Oh god", Stacy laughs her ass off.

"I'm sorry for my weird boyfriend's explicitly disturbing image which now is in my head too Val", Iris frowns shuddering.

Everyone laughs.

"Can we go now?", I roll my eyes smiling.

"Oh yeah", Ethan smiled blushing.

I open my school bag and take out my gun. I give one to Stacy and one to Ryan as well. I also strap the knives in my leg as usual.

My friend's look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Damn. Aren't we a role model for other students. Carrying such stuff in school bags", Ryan laughs pointing at my bag.

Everyone chuckled.

"Okay listen guys. Yesterday I told everything about our plan to Rafael and Ricardo", I informed them.

"What?", Ryan asked confused.

"Weren't we planning to not tell anyone about this?", Ethan asked curiously

I explained yesterday's conversations to them and his offer to help and my plan and everything.

"Oh okay", Iris smiled nods

"In a way it's good we have back up", Kai shrugged

"Yeah. Now let's go", Stacy said.

We all then leave the house and get in my car and Kai's. Ryan, Stacy and I were in my car as they had the address to this place. The others were following us.

We soon reach this place. We come out of our respective cars and look around analysing the surroundings. I had already recognised this area.

"This is it. Do you guys see that building? There is where they have held Henry captive", I said pointing at the rundown old building.

My friends look at that building and nod in understanding.

"Hmm okay so lets go through the plan again", Stacy said

"Okay so Liam, Val and I have the responsibility to get Henry out unscathed. Ryan and Stacy on the lookout and connected to us through the ear piece. Iris and Ethan will cover us as we go in. Alright?", Kai explains.

Everyone murmurs in agreement.

"Ryan. Stacy I have told Rafael that if I dont come there on time then he will have to contact you and you'll tell them everything. So if you think that our plan has backfired or that we're in danger then you immediately have to inform Rafael", I tell them

They both nod nervously.

"All the best guys", Ryan smiled

"Take care and look after each other and no funny business. Just get Mady's dad and get out", Stacy said nervously

"Yeah okay", we all nod.

Then as planned we all started heading towards the building. I noticed that compared to last time there was less security today.

"Liam take that guy. I'll take this one and remember no noise", Kai said to Liam.

Liam nods at him and they both sneak behind one guard each and twist their neck in one swift motion and put them down. No noise was heard as planned so that the ones inside don't get alert.