After few minutes later, daehan stopped his car in front of Busan Royal Hotel.

Daehan took his room key from the receptionist and reached the elevator, while hanbin kept following him until they reached the hotel room.

"Who are you? How do you know me and all of this?" Hanbin started bombarding him with question, as soon as they entered the room.

Daehan chuckled before throwing himself on a counch, "Let's take a seat at first. Trust me, I'm more eager than you" 

Hanbin took seat infront of him, as daehan started speaking, "Lee daehan. The boy sold his own newborn sister to save her from monsters"

Hanbin felt like someone hold his throat, and It's hard for breathing hearing his real identity.

"D-daehan?....you still r-remember me?" he asked with shocked expression.

As soon as daehan hummed, Hanbin asked in a furious tone, "What do want, after so many years?"

"My sister...I want her back" Daehan replied, making him feel a hard squeeze in his heart.

"What!?" Hanbin shouted at him.

"Yes, why are you being surprised? Isn't that you promised me?" Daehan retort back.

"Daehan, she is already happy in her life. Why do you want to disclose this? What if she hates us? Specially you?" hanbin asked with furious tone.

Daehan's blood boiled at his question and spoke, "Don't back away from the agreement. That time, I was helpless. I needed to hand over her to someone who is capable of parenting her"

"Now look at me. I have plenty of business and billions of dollars. So, where is she right now?" Daehan proudly added.

"I'll tell you the address, but you have to promise me that you'll not disclose this painful past to her" Hanbin said.

Daehan smirked before replying, "Can't promise. After all, she is my sister"

Hanbin caught his collar and yelled on his face, "SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. I'M HER FATHER, I RAISED HER UP"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME! ITS NOT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS HELPLESS, YOU WERE TOO" Daehan shouted back, making him(Hanbin) loosen his grip.

Daehan run his finger through his hair in frustration before saying in a calm tone, "I'm sorry hanbin uncle. I'm really grateful towards you for taking care of my sister till now. But I-I promised my mom, that she'll be under my care after I stand on my feet"

"You have no right to do that. Besides, she's not even in my custody right now" Hanbin calmly replied, making him(daehan) confuse.

Watchin him confuse, Hanbin added, "You're forgetting something, she's an adult now. And, she's already married"

Daehan yelled, "You already married off her at this age? Do you even know what other girls do at this age? They enjoy their youth and-"

Hanbin cutted him off saying, "I used to feel sad that, god deprived you of raising her. Now I'm happy that she raised by me"

Before he(Daehan) could say anything, Hanbin added, "I raised her up with my virtue. She doesn't belong to those kinds of girl's who runs after money and ruin their life in an excuse of enjoying youth"

"Okay, I agreed that you raised her like other ideal parents do. But......now I'm back, so you have to consult with me before taking any decisions in her life" daehan said with clenched jaw.

"Now tell me her address. I can't wait to meet our angel after a lot of years. She might be pretty as mom" he(daehan) added.

Hanbin slightly smiled, thinking how you used to care for him and roaming around the garden not to eat vegetables. His face turned pale again, thinking you're not any more with him.