Chapter 8

Hello guys, how are you doing. My story has reached 1.07 k views!!!!!😭😄. I thank all of you for reading my story. It gives me the energy and motivation to keep writing my story. So, I thank you all for your support and hope that you will keep doing it. I would also like to tell that my exams are about to come and there are going to be revisions from my class so I won't be able to write and publish chapters like I used to, so you will have to be patient, I hope you understand. And without further adieu, let's get on with the chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was morning and in their room, Dan and Fabia were sleeping. Then the sunlight hit Dan's face while Fabia's was covered by Dan's chest. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned and looked around. Then he layed his eyes on Fabia who had a peaceful look and a smile.

Dan'thought': I guess she's having a good dream. Said in his mind with a smile.

Gold: That might be true. By the way, I know I've asked this before but, when are you going to get a mate? Asked him in his mind.

This caused Dan to sigh at this.

Dan'thought': I'm still just a 17 year old highschool boy. And shouldn't you be calling them something like girlfriends or wives. I mean, you were in many humans for years right. Said to him in his mind.

Gold: That may be true, but that is what you call females while that is what we call them. You can't change what we say. Said to him in his mind.

Dan'thought': I guess that's fair. But I'm still too early to get a "mate". Besides, I need to make sure that Fabia is mentally healed and if possible, get "her" a "boyfriend". Said to him in his mind.

Gold: Okay, whatever you say. Said to him in his mind.

Gold'thought': But if your thinking about a boyfriend, then there is already a candidate, you just need to know where to look. Said in his mind.

Dan then slowly got up while holding Fabia. She still had the same smile on her face and snuggled to him. He let out a chuckle and slowly lifted her up with her head on his chest. Then he got up and went downstairs with her. Then he sat on the couch like yesterday and started stroking her hair. They sat like that for an hour and then Fabia started waking up. She opened her eyes and saw Dan, she smiled at him while he smiled back. Then she thought about how this felt familiar and looked down to see that she was in the same position like yesterday and her face grew red.

Dan: Good morning Fabia. Said with a smile.

Fabia: G-Good m-morning, D-Dan. But, w-what am I d-doing on y-your l-lap again. Said stuttering.

Dan just scratched the back of his neck.

Dan: Well, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up, and you wouldn't let go of me, so I sat here with you. Said with an awkward smile.

Fabia: O-Oh, then I g-guess it couldn't be helped. Said with a red face.

Dan then looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 am and was surprised.

Dan: Woah, it's already 8 in the morning. I should get ready and start making breakfast. Said to himself.

Fabia: Yeah, I-I'll get ready a-as well. Said getting off his lap.

Then the two took a bath, then Dan made lunch and after eating it. They were in the living room doing their homework.

(A/N: What? They're students so of course they will have homework.)

They managed to finish it and after that Dan started to teach Fabia more about the supernatural. After that he made lunch and after eating he looked and saw that it was 2. Then he got a transmission.