Chapter 3

Hello my fellow readers, I hope you like this chapter. I know that it was a long time since I posted my previous chapter. But don't worry, I will not stop writing it, so please give me your support, and also take a look at my other book as well. So please enjoy the chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was lunch break and Dan and Fabia were sitting in a secluded place in the academy under a tree. Interestingly, the information about him beating a member of the perverted trio had spread all across the school. They also know about the fact that he destroyed a board with one punch. This caused the others boys to be scared of him and were cautious when they talked to Fabia. But like Newton's third law of motion, everything has an equal and opposite reaction. While his actions sacred the boys of the school it attracted the attention of the girls in the academy. The girls talked to him and squealed when they saw him, that was also one of the reasons they went to eat at that place. Fabia on the other hand became a celebrity in the school, he knew that she was beautiful so it wasn't a surprise that she would get popular. The girls approached her and started talking to her, she had made a few friends in the class. He heard his classmates say that she would give a good competition to the two great ladies. He inquired a bit and found out that the ones known as the two great ladies were Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima. He remembered that Akeno was Rias's queen and had seen her one time and she was beautiful so he knew the appeal. Other than the two, Sona and Tsubaki are the 3rd and 4th beautiful girls in the school respectively. He was happy that Fabia was treated nicely by her classmates and also happy about the fact that she was being considered as equal to the two most beautiful girls in the school. While that was going on the other girls were fawning over him which includes the first years, the second years and the third years, which earned him the hate of the male population of the school. He sighed, which was noticed by Fabia.

Fabia: Something wrong? Asked him.

Dan: I'm just thinking about the fact that all the girls treat me like a celebrity, while here I was thinking I can get a normal life. Said to her.

Fabia: Well, things don't always go as you plan, right. Said to him.

Dan: Yeah, we just have to make the best out of what we have. Said to her.

Fabia: You also have to go there after school as well. Said to him.

Dan: Yeah, I know. Said to her.

He then thought about what happened.

Flashback

The bald guy went to the infirmary after the beating he got from me. Sometime after he left the door to the class opened to reveal the vice-president Tsubaki Shinra. She scanned the room and stopped when she saw me. She then saw the broken board and glared at me which sent a shiver down my spine.

Tsubaki: Dan Kuso. Said in a stern voice.

Dan: Yes. Said to her.

Tsubaki: Come to the student council room after school. Said to him.

Dan: OK. Said to her.

She then bowed to the teacher and closed the door. The class was silent as I stood there for a few seconds.

Dan: I'm in trouble, aren't I? Asked myself.

All but Fabia: You have no idea. Said the class in unison.

Gold: If all of your class are saying that, then yeah. Said to him in his mind.

Flashback end

He sighed again when he remembered that.

Fabia: Well, you did break the board so I can't say that you aren't guilty. Said to him.