"NO!" i suddenly yelled catching the three (puppies) of them attention. "we can't give up! we should go to brightcrown canyon!" i said, nodded my head as if i agreed to my own plan.

"OH! right! there's a lot of boars there!" bennett agreed, thumping his fist on his palm, his eyes brighten once again after not having luck with wolvendom, he thought it was his fault, his bad luck causing boars to run away.

"razor hungry...razor good." razor nod his head in agreement. to be honest he just want some meat so he wants to hurry.

"this person does not care, though, this person want to appreciate the time together with thou." fischl give me a grin. i shyly awed, "she said she want to appreciate the times with me!!"

thus, we began to walk away from wolvendom, avoiding hilichurls camps while at it. we decided to avoided combat as much as we can, scared one of us getting hurt. "this is benny's team protecting each other!"

though the place we're heading kinda far from wolvendom, we do not mind a bit, well for razor he is still patient, "razor can wait, for lupical yes...." or so what he said.

"am i your lupical razor?!" i hold onto his shoulder with hope glimmering in my eyes while he tilt his head. "[y/n], smell nice..no bad, razor appreciate [y/n].." he said and i pouted, "look at his way of rejecting me as his lupical...crying right now, i'm emo."

"siri, play driver license by olivia right now..." i sulkily said, moving away from razor. the three of them look at me, puzzled, "who's siri?" in sync they asked.

"no one...."

ignoring me, they continue walking. finally arriving, we dispersed and try to find some boars to hunt. i saw a few squirrels and fox, running away from me. in game i might've already kill them but i'm sure i don't want to eat them now this is real reality for me.

we bought a hunting traps in case so i place it randomly, wherever i go since it's quite annoying to just hold it everywhere.

i hid behind a tree when my ear catch a rustle noise. peeking slightly, i saw a boar, walking around aimlessly. my eyes comically shine as i smirked. i start to think on how am i supposed to catch it. busy in my thoughts, a sudden person creeped to my side and followed my actions, peeking at the boar.

"meat..."

startle at the sudden voice, i yelp but immediately shut my mouth, sighing in relief that the boar haven't noticed our presence. looking up, i saw razor peeking at the boar hungrily. i chuckle, patting his head which make him jumped.

"razor, let's catch that, okay?" i pointed at the boar as he nod, determined. i smile, "okay, you go that way while i go this way. i'm gonna put the hunting trap between us so that when both of us chase the boar at the same time, the boar will fall in trap." i explained but razor being razor, he couldn't understand much about my explanation.

he cutely pout, looking down. "sorry, razor can't understand.." i let out an airy laugh, "dont worry razor! its fine!"

"how could i ever get mad at you anyway. you're too cute and pure." i put my hand on my hip and pointed at razor before point at the other side of the boar.

"razor, go there." i point to myself, "me, go here." i point to another side of the boar. razor listen to me carefully, nodding his head, saying he understands what i'm saying. i smile as i continue, "we, run at the same time." i pointed at each other.