(31) Revenge //Part 2//.

Start from the beginning

I turn towards everyone else and smirk, not caring that I just killed two people.

"Beware" I whisper menacingly and leave while the rest of the gang trash the place. I let out a breath and smile in relief that Maisie's dead.

"You did good today" Klarissa says. I smile at her.

"So did you" I say. She holds out her hand for me which I take and we hold hands as we walk back to base.

*2 days later*

"Does everyone know what they're doing because this is our only chance?" I ask. Everyone nods. I nod at them and take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

Me and Spencer burst through the doors of the gang's base. We hold up our guns and shoot the ceiling once each. Some of the gang members come to see what all the racket is about. When they see us they gasp, clearly unprepared for us. Good.

I smirk and aim my gun at the nearest person. They raise their hands in surrender.

"Miss us?" I ask in a sickly voice with a smile. The person shivers in fear and tries to run away but I shoot them straight away. "Nice try though" I say with a small shrug and start shooting everyone around us. The rest of the Stellar Rippers come into the building and we begin to attack.

Gun shots ripple through the air as the opposing gang attempts to take cover. I see some of the other gang load some guns and knives so I shout it to everyone.

"Loaded up, blades and bullets!" I yell. Everyone scatters leaving just me, Spencer, Jase and Craig standing in the center of the building.

"Long time no see" Craig smirks at me.

"Not the time Craig" Jase butts in. Craig sneakily winks at me but I just go behind him and pull up his underpants giving him a wedgie. His face contorts i pain.

"Wink at me again and I'll make sure you'll never be able to have kids. Got it?" He nods quickly making me let go and give him a sarcastic smile before taking my place again.

"Ashley" A feminine voice says. I turn around and see Serine Medler. No surprise there.

"Serine. What an awful occasion to see you again on" I say sarcastically making sure to add a sickly smile at the end.

"Such as shame isn't it?" She asks in the same tone. She attempt to throw a knife my way but I dodge her lame throw.

 "You guys go" I say giving Craig, Jase and Spencer a quick glance before turning back to Serine. "I'll be just fine" I spit through my teeth. I hear them scatter leaving just me and her.

"You sure you can handle me?" She asks as she steps down the stairs slowly. I take a step towards her.

"Judging by that throw? I'll be crystal" I smirk. Suddenly she lunges at me but I move out the way and push her body more onto the ground. She yells in pain. "But can you handle me?" I ask before grabbing her and throwing her back down again. This time she grabs hold of me and pulls me down with her making me groan when my body comes in contact with the floor.

She gets on top of me and sends a punch my way. I let her have a few hits to make her think I won't fight back.

"Not gonna fight back?" She asks in a sickly tone. I smirk at her.

"Don't get distracted" I whisper and flip us over so she's underneath. I send a few punches to her face before she catches my fist and twists it. I bite the inside of my mouth so she doesn't get the satisfaction of causing me pain. I use my other hand to squeeze her wrist making her let go instantly. I pull her up by the wrist and then twist her arm behind her back. She screams in pain.

While she focuses on the pain I kick the back of her legs in making her fall again but land face first. I hear a crack. Probably her nose breaking. Before I can do anything else the sound of a window smashing. I look up and see a gang member smashing the windows in.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shout up as I grab Serine in a tight grip.

"Lets finish this once and for all" They say before Spencer comes out with a bottle of petrol and a matchbox.

"You know you want this" Spencer says. I sigh and nod. He starts pouring the petrol everywhere whilst I take care of Serine.

"You heard him. Lets finish this" I sneer at her before turning her body over so she's facing me. Fear washes over her face as she realizes she's going to die.

"Please don't kill me" She quivers. I laugh humorlessly at her.

"You should have thought about the risk of death when you joined a gang sweetie" I say before pulling out my gun and shooting her without a second thought. I look up at Spencer. He throws down the petrol and matches to me. The rest of the gang comes running out with blood all over them. I start to cover the area with some of the petrol that's left.

Once I think it's good enough, I pull out a match. Everyone stares at me but I keep my eyes on the match.

"It's finally over" I say loudly and strike the match, looking at it for a few seconds again before finally letting it fall. I watch as the fire spreads to everywhere that the petrol soaked. The flames rise and we all run out to watch the building burn.

When we're outside and far away enough for when it blows I turn to everyone.

"You all did great. Now all of this is finally over and we can try and live normal liv-" I cut myself off.

"Ashley?" Klarissa questions. I look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"Davina" I whisper before heading back to the building. Everything around me means nothing. It's not there anymore.

"Davina!" I shout as the tears flow from my eyes. I avoid the flames as I rush around to try and find her. I move some rubble out of the way to see if she's there. When I see she's not I start to cry even more than I already am.

I shout her name again. I hear a groan making me turn quickly. I see a moving body and the floor. I rush over to it and see it's Davina.

I kneel down next to her and take in her appearance. I choke on a sob when I see her. Covered in blood, bruised, cut, tired. She's dying.

"D? D can you hear me?" I ask quickly as I grab onto her. She nods her head but groans in pain. "Don't move okay? I'm gonna go and get help" I say but she stops me.

"Don't Ashley" She says in a strained voice. A tear rolls down her cheek. "I'm going to die. Don't" She orders me as firmly as she can.

"No, no, no. You can't die!" I shout at her. She smiles sadly as another tear escapes her eye.

"I love you" She whispers as her eyes begin to slowly close. I start to panic.

"No! Davina open your eyes!" I scream at her as my tears hit her face along with my hand in hopes of waking her up. "Please Davina! Wake up!" I choke as I start to cry over her cooling body.

Someone grabs me and I instantly know it's Spencer when the tingles shoot up my arm.

"Get off me!" I shout but he doesn't. I turn around to him and see his face drop when he sees her body. While he's distracted I drop down to her again. "Please" I whisper. "Please" I whisper again.

"She's gone" Spencer whispers.

_________

I don't have any words.

Vote, Comment&Recommend to a friend!