Chapter 13

My eyes start tearing up. I would totally blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but that's not even close to being true. Damon runs over to me and hugs me tight.

I quickly hug him back. "Oh my god. You're alive, I can't believe you're alive." I say while trying not to sob. We release from the hug and I turn to look at Stefan.

"Hi, twinny." I say with a teary smile.

He rolls his eyes and laughs then he pulls me into a hug and spins me around which causes me to laugh in surprise. "I missed you Rynn" he tells me.

"I missed you too Stefie."

I look at both of my brothers and smile while tears fall down my cheeks. I can't believe they're alive. I see Damon's eyes fall to my stomach and his eyes widen. "You're pregnant?" He questions in disbelief. Which causes Stef to look down at my stomach too.

I smile and put my hands on my stomach.

"Yeah, I'm almost to my second trimester."

My brothers looked at me confused.

"But vampires can't get pregnant." Damon states in confusion.

"Yeah they can't, but I'm not a full vampire nor am I just one vampire."

That confused my brothers even further.

I let out a sigh and look at them. "Sit down, we need to talk"

I finished telling my brothers everything that happened, and to say they were angry was an understatement

Damon stood up and grabbed the bottle of bourbon and threw it against the wall. "So you can waste the bottle but I can't." Stefan scoffs which causes me to giggle and Damon rolls his eyes.

"Whatever"

Stefan turns to me with a serious face "I'm going to kill him"

My eyes widen in shock but before I can say anything Damon speaks up. "No you're not because I'm going to kill him." This causes them to starts arguing back and forth.

"Boys!" nothing.

"Boys!" still nothing

"Ragazzi fermatevi! " this finally gets them to stop arguing and look at me. "Finally, now neither of you are going to kill him."

"But -" Damon starts

"No, he is still the father of il mio bambino and I will not have you killing him, this baby will not grow up without their father." I interrupt him.

They both nod their heads, then Stefan walks over to me and gives me a hug. "I will be here every step of the way." I just squeeze him tighter before letting go and Damon comes up and hugs me too. "Stefs right, we will be with you every step of the way we just got you back we're not going to lose you again."