Chapter 7

The past few months have been great, I graduated with Jasper, Rose and Emmett back in may, I caught up with everyone back in Beacon Hills after yelling at them because they didn't tell me anything about what was going on. I even found out Derek has another sister. Jas and I spent all of our free time together, and I feel like I can finally be happy. He also proposed to me during the summer.

I still haven't gone to Mystic Falls because I'm scared of what I'm going to find, I tried to get Klaus to tell me but that asshole won't he keeps telling me I'll find out when I go

Jas and I are currently getting ready for Bella's Birthday party in his room. I don't live at their house, but I have like half of my wardrobe here. I'm just to lazy to move everything.

I put on a white 2 piece dress that has a sleeveless top, and a tight skirt that goes to my ankles, and some white heels.

I was just finished putting my outfit on when Jasper came and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck, and was leaving small kisses from my neck to my jaw. I tilted my head to give him more access for a little. If we didn't have a party to go to I would have taken him right here right now.

"You're making it very hard to want to go to Bella's party." I whispered to him. He chuckled lowly in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. "You look beautiful." I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I turn in his arms to face him and give him a teasing kiss. "Come on we have the party."

I hear a low growl from behind me and I smirk while pulling him downstairs with me

I hear a low growl from behind me and I smirk while pulling him downstairs with me. We get downstairs with all the others. "I for sure thought you two would be late to the party." Emmett tells us with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and laugh at him when Rosalie whacks him upside his head. Alice then comes down the stairs with Edward and Bella in tow.

Carlisle walks up to Bella and gives her a hug. "Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in." I let out a snort behind him. "Like that's even possible. Happy birthday Bella."

"Thanks." She says with a smile. I walk back over to Jas and wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my shoulder. Suddenly we see a flash go off and look at Alice who suddenly has a camera and takes a picture of Bella and Edward.