Chapter 11

We found out that Dahlia kidnapped Freya, the oldest Mikaelson sibling, so I went with Klaus and his siblings to try and stop her from trying to kill them.

We see Dahlia bent down whispering in Freya's ear. Klaus and I vamp speed behind Dahlia with Rebekah following behind us

"Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?" Klaus asks his aunt.

"In case the analogy is lost on you, I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch." Rebekah said. I struggle to hold in my laugh because it really isn't the time or the place.

Dahlia glances over at Freya with an amused look on her face

"Hmm. Bringing vampires to a witch fight. Someone hasn't learned their lesson." Dahlia says

"Well, I can be a bit thick sometimes..." Klaus says with a smile.

Dahlia then looks at me. "Who are you?" She questions.

I shrug my shoulder nonchalantly "Just a friend, no one important."

The sound of chains rattling can be heard behind us, and after a moment, Esther appears with Elijah and joins Klaus and Rebekah in circling around Dahlia while I stand a bit more back because obviously this is a family matter.

"Although, on this occasion, I'd say I took your lesson to heart." Klaus says

Dahlia and Esther are shocked to see each other, and for a moment, it looks as though Dahlia's about to cry. But this crazy bitch starts laughing.

"My sister... in chains? Hahaha! Is... is she to be a gift to buy your freedom? Because I brought something." Dahlia says

Dahlia pulls out the white oak stake and holds it up, at the same time thunder crashes overhead.

Klaus looks at his aunt incredulously. "One stake, three of us. Even if you don't hesitate, the other two will rip you in half.""Sound thinking. But... small thinking." Dahlia says amused.

She holds up the stake again and causes thunder and lighting to rumble in the sky above again. After a moment, the stake is thrown up into the air, where it explodes into such tiny pieces that they look like snowflakes falling down around them. She then uses magic to direct the stake fragments into the mouths of Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah as they breathe, and they all begin to cough and gasp in pain as their veins become visibly red and irritated.

While the siblings are choking I try to vamp speed towards Dahlia but she pushes me back with her magic and I feel something go into my chest. She has her magic wrapped around my heart ready to pull it out as if her hand were in my chest.

"You're killing them!" Freya cries out desperately.

The three Original vampires fall to their knees and cough forcefully, clearly in agony from the fragments of white oak in their lungs. Dahlia smirks gleefully at Esther

"Now, sister, let us watch together as I burn your children from the inside out." Dahlia says 

I watch as Esther hesitates for a moment before walking toward Dahlia.

"You still  carry around so much anger for me after all  these years?" Esther questions her sister.

"You broke your vow. We were to stand together, always and forever, and you left to marry that brutish Viking imbecile. You ended my family, and they  were the result." Dahlia says in anger.

Dahlia gestures to all of Esther's children before casting a spell that knocks Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus backward. Elijah scratches at his neck, and the veins that run along his throat turn blood-red and swollen