5 years?

Y/n looked at hobi in disbelief , hobi swallowed hard looking up at her " I would have told you sooner y/nie , but every time I tried my head held me back from talking about my true feelings ," hobi looked down .

Y/n giggled and kissed hobi's cheek softly and he smiled "it's okay hobibi " y/n hugged him and of course he hugged back , tightly.

"Yah y/n where's my hug " Jimin huffed and pouted looking at her , she went hugged him too .

Hobi frowned but soon got over it and and then hobi went into the bathroom to go fix stuff in there. He only did this to distract himself from his own feelings for y/n  , he knew taehyung loves her and she loves him . Hobi felt like he didn't even have a chance with her , at night he cried about not have her as his, not being able to give her the love that he wanted to give her , he wanted to cuddle her , and protect her from the word but he didn't know how  to tell her .  

30 minutes later 

Hobi was in his room on his phone ,and y/n and jimin were in the living room cuddled up . Dawon had left a few minutes before. Cause she had to go to a meeting for her job but she got to know about y/n and the stuff she was going through at the time , but she also knew y/n didn't have enough time for hobi so she tried to comfort him as well.