woke

you woke  up next to taehyung . he was still sleeping , so you  thought you could make food  . 

you heard a knock , taehyung had woke from the sound .  he hurried down before you could . taehyung opened the door and saw seokjin . " jin hyung !? " taehyung covered his body . 

seokjin chuckled " i've seen your body before taehyung " 

"oh "tae said laughing and rubbed the nape of his neck .

" anyway you need to come into work today sadly . we have a lead on the murder we are doing an interview on yoongi we need you there we really never know with him " jin laughed a bit at the end . 

you laughed ,when you heard jin . And he had heard you little chuckle . " is y/n here  or are you watching her house ?" jin asked 

" no she is here " tae smiled he called for you 

you walked to him " hi jinnie " he blushed at your little nickname . 

" hello dear " he smiled showing his teeth , as tae started to get jealous  . 

" y/n baby i have to go to work can you stay safe please we will be right next door , ok ?" tae said while looking at you with tension in his eye. 

" yeah " you say and smile . 

jin ruined the little moment you  and tae were having " go get on some clothes " 

" ok " tae smile childishly  tae walked to your room.

" are you and taehyung dating " jin asked breaking the small silence 

" oh , no .we aren't " you say shyly 

" oh " jin mouthed ,as taehyung walked out and waved you cutely 

" bye baby " tae said 

" bye taetae" you say