Luffy one shot ~ Let me protect your heart

Hurricane Melody

Lavender hair in curls to her waist usually up in a pony tail with side swept bangs 

Bright turquise eyes the color of vivis hair

"A fight?" questioned Robin curiously.

"Must be." agreed Nami. "Just like those three to get in a fight already." 

"You dont think they'll bring it here?" asked Ussop "I mean Luffy-"

"GUM GUM-"

"IT IS!" Cried the crew before sprinting in the direction. Running to the railing of the sunny, everyone stared in utter shock. Running towards them at full speed was indeed Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro, but there at Luffy's side being pulled along as he had a firm grip on its wrist was a figure cloaked in white fur cloak.

"Who-"

"LOOK! ITS-"

"KUMA!" Cried Chopper eyes wide in surprise.

"No wonder theyre running." stated Robin.

"I've got this!" Stated Franky.

"No its fine get ready to sail!" stated Nami. "They can handle him!" A beam of light began to form in the PX-9's mouth.

"Oi Luffy-" but Zoro stopped talking for at the same time he had spoken so had the figure. "-Let me handle the rest ok?"

"You sure you can handle them?" asked Luffy with a smile on his face.

"Like babies!" laughed the figure. The fur cloak flew from their shoulders revealing a beautiful girl a look of confidence on her pale white heart shaped face, her pink lips tilting up at the corners. 

"B-BABIES WHAT DO YOU TAKE US FOR WOMAN-" 

Sanji was just about to explode in hearts when something purple flashed past him and everyone else. 

"She's fast!" gasped Zoro eye wide. The marines all fell like rocks as the purple blur whirled past them. A odd strong wind hit them at the same time. As the last marine hit the ground the purple whirlwind slowed and came to a stop, the wind in the clearing ended and the dust settled once more. The resin bubbles which had been flying all around slowly floated upwards and away revealing the girl in puple holding two small daggers with bldes made of what appeared to be wind. As she stopped the wind whistling from them slowed and then vanished turning the daggers back to two empty hilts.

"Good job Melody!" Laughed Luffy tackling her from behind in a hug. 

"Hehe I told you I wasnt messing around all this time. I had to be at least this strong to get across the grand line myself if I was ever to have a hope of finding you." She was smiling brightly a happy gleam in her eyes.

"L-LUFFY!" Finally the pair seemed to realize they had company. A 

"Hehe I told you they'd come today Luffy!" laughed the lavender haired female.

---------------------

"So Luffy," said Zoro "Who's the girl?"

"Girl?" Luffy cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! THE BEAUTIFUL LADY YOUVE BEEN TALKING WITH!" Roared Sanji in anger.

"Oh! Melody! Oi Mel come here!" said Luffy beaming his hand reaching out towards her. She was beautiful A body like Nami's but short a whole head shorter than luffy, wearing a light purple high low ruffled skirt with a clasp in the center that of a cross but with its cross bar in the center of the vertical rather than near the top with a gem at each end of the longer verticle line although the cross should have been verticle on her it was horizontal, accentuating her chest a matching color crop top with sleeves to her elbow. A white hibiscus flower tucked into her hair. On her feet are high heeled white lace up boots to the knee. Then there was her hair, a gorgeous shade of Lilac tumbling in curls to her waist despite her high ponytail, a few whispy side swept bangs hanging into her eyes.